Opinion 2020 Draft picks 1/9/22/23/40/56/66/80 (2021 + Melb 2nd, 4th, Haw 4th)

which mythological creature you think would win in a fight, Bigfoot or Santa?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant

Crows Draft Hand Tweet

KEY DATES

Oct 30 – Nov 6: AFL Free Agency Period
November 4 – 12: AFL Trade Period
November 20: List Lodgment 1
November 27: List Lodgment 2
November 30: AFL Draft Nominations close
w/c December 7: NAB AFL Draft and Rookie Draft (exact date to be confirmed in due course)
Mid-December: Final List Lodgment & TPP estimates​

As God is my witness, finding anything useful on the AFL.com.au site is practically impossible, may whoever designed it burn in hell.

Last edited:
Not denying the talent but certainly 4 or 5 on each side that make it harder for themselves. 20m passes missing by 10 to 15m.
Don't think Dumensy is one of them, very steady player.

High pressure game, not much easy ball.

South's under age Ruck Verrall quietly impressive.

Tariek Newchurch is the most frustrating player I've seen in a long time, so much raw talent, so little effort to get involved in play unless the ball is in close proximity.
over the years there have been guys like that in sanfl

then you put them in front of a big crowd at AFL and kapow... but who knows - i take it he won’t attract a bid?

Tariek Newchurch is the most frustrating player I've seen in a long time, so much raw talent, so little effort to get involved in play unless the ball is in close proximity.
Time to play him in defence and make him chase his player around, work out what it takes to get more of the ball?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No motivation, no AFL.

Just shows how misleading stats can be - 4 goals, 17 touches, 5 tackles, 5 clearances would suggest a good day out

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can't question his efforts when ball is within 5m of him.
Outside of that yeah he's not up to it right now.

Would have said the same about Shane McAdam 12 months ago and look how far he has come.

Think Newchurch could potentially follow a similar trajectory and we should be taking a risk on him.

Just shows how misleading stats can be - 4 goals, 17 touches, 5 tackles, 5 clearances would suggest a good day out

Flashes of brilliance interspersed with a lot of nothingness....if we draft him I reckon the 2km run on the tan will be excruciating to watch the last KM if his game day fitness look is any guide. And he played a lot on ball today so he should have got good numbers. I'll eagerly await his results in the endurance tests at the Combine. At least 2 of those clearances were high up and under hack kicks by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back