List Mgmt. 2020 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Draft Tracker
Logan McDonald looks like an absolute gun. When he came on in the practice match, he instantly made Sydney's forward line look much stronger. And he dominated against men in the WAFL rather than other 17 year old kids.

Sydney were lucky he fell to them, on top of another top 5 academy gift.

He's smashing the Lions tonight as well.

For all the wank about Steven wells and the cats “culture”... their success wouldn’t have happened without the absurd father son concessions that went on for years too late, you’d think the AFL might learn from their mistakes.

I'm glad someone else has picked up on this. The whole "Steven Wells genius" thing gets trotted out year after year and has just become an accepted truth

I was going to put something together last year but I forgot. Will do it before this year's draft.

Suffice to say he's had some great hits but some god awful misses too. Much like most others. Add to that the fact that some of those late hits have come from the Geelong footy league which is literally right under his nose and largely staffed by former players and it makes it even less of a feat.

Tom Stewart was playing local footy down here until Scarlett discovered him, pushed him to work harder and recommended him to Wells.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back