Competitions 2020 eAFL - The SUNS win the e-AFL Grand Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

It has been a ******* crazy journey hasn’t it? Thanks for letting me into your SUNS world and I’m glad to have steered us to a flag!!

If any of you are interested in coming over and hanging out in the Sweet F.A. community, feel free to slide into my PMs. There are plenty of spots available on a few different teams, and we currently have no SUNS posters in the league.

It has been a ******* crazy journey hasn’t it? Thanks for letting me into your SUNS world and I’m glad to have steered us to a flag!!

If any of you are interested in coming over and hanging out in the Sweet F.A. community, feel free to slide into my PMs. There are plenty of spots available on a few different teams, and we currently have no SUNS posters in the league.
What an insane rollercoaster this has been!

When you messaged me in late March asking about this I had no clue we'd end up here, Like not even close.

Hey... Beat Freo to a flag! How about that!? (Poor one out for Freo)

Can't believe that Flashy has joined me in SFA retirement, That's a sad time. Maybe Bods can explode onto the scene?

But thanks again for all your efforts taking this little engine that could to the promised land. You'll always be an honorary Sun to this board so feel free to stick around or drop in whenever!

Holy crap, we won a flag... 2020 is the best timeline

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Witts 26 disposals, 4 tackles, 4 goals. wowee
In the SIM, rucks can play some absolutely insane games, but they rarely poll well in the B&F/Brownlow votes. I think it’s because the system generated BOG votes are more weighted to rewarding high tackle counts.

Either way, he was clear BOG last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back