Remove this Banner Ad

KERRPOW

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 28, 2008
in a town near you
AFL Club
West Coast
Hey folks,

Thought we should have a dedicated thread for all things related to getting tickets for the elimination final at Optus.

Just received an email from the eagles saying non-access members will be able to purchase tickets (subject to availability) between 11am & 1pm on tuesday 29th.

All ticket sales through ticketmaster. This will be fun.....

Good luck for all those who prefer to line up for tickets, who now have to navigate the online vortex that is ticketmaster

Last edited:
Hey folks,

Thought we should have a dedicated thread for all things related to getting tickets for the elimination final at Optus.

Just received an email from the eagles saying non-access members will be able to purchase tickets (subject to availability) between 11am & 1pm on tuesday 29th.

All ticket sales through ticketek. This will be fun.....

Good luck for all those who prefer to line up for tickets, who now have to navigate the online vortex that is ticketek
Don't mean to be anal, but tickets are on sale from ticketmaster not ticketek (yes, they are two different platform). I read "ticketek" and went to go create an account on that platform!

I think it will be relatively easy to get tickets if you are a seated member and get in as soon as it opens. Judging from thr H&A rounds, a lot of people seemed to want to stay home and we never got close to full capacity.

There is a purchase limit of one (1) ticket per eligible barcode. You can purchase a maximum of eight tickets (8) per transaction.

That was attached to the email that was sent out!

Does anyone know how many people cancelled their membership? Not 20,000 I'm guessing, dunno whether to go or not, less stressful watching at the ground and a lot more fun if you win but have lost a bit of enthusiasm this year.

I'll probably go :rolleyes:

I'd encourage anyone who is on the fence to just watch it on tv in the comfort of their home, thus increasing my chances of getting a ticket.
I second that.

I went to our only other Saturday night game against Geelong and it was one of the best games I've been to. Crowd was going berserk, we had a gutsy comeback and I was trollyed with my good mates. Plan on rolling the same next week.

Is there any hope of getting a couple of tickets by the time it is General Onsale? or will it be a sellout with members?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand that as finals are AFL games you won’t be able to use your membership credits.

I’d be surprised if otherwise - but it has been a strange year.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Do we buy tickets with our membership credit by the way or is their a list if ticket prices?

AFLs information is inconsistent with the info Eagles have is all. 99.9 percent sure Eagles info is correct
Pretty sure this will be like past finals game where we pay for the tickets separately to season games.

AFL offered me my usual sports lounge seats for the bargain price of $300. Im not paying that, will try my luck with cheaper tickets amongst the horde.

Todays the day, may the best Kent win :moustache:

Wait wait wait.... so if i try my luck and select Cat 1, and they find me two good seats, i don't have to pay anything extra do i? It's all just off my flexi barcode?

I thought this year it doesn't matter, barcodes just get you X seat and that's that. Seat types don't come into it.

Todays the day, may the best Kent win :moustache:

Wait wait wait.... so if i try my luck and select Cat 1, and they find me two good seats, i don't have to pay anything extra do i? It's all just off my flexi barcode?

I thought this year it doesn't matter, barcodes just get you X seat and that's that. Seat types don't come into it.

From the AFL... Week One Finals ticket prices.

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 7.48.07 am.png

Nah finals are ticketed by AFL, not the club, so pony up cash or no ticket

Ahhh,

So the barcode's get me "access" but then i'll have to actually pay for them properly at the checkout.

Odd that according to the AFL's price list, it's just as cheap for me to get a family ticket and have 2 spare seats next to us, then for me me and the missus to buy 2 adult seats...

I just noticed Collingwood pre sale goes on the same time as ours does as well. They have a decent WA supporter base.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back