Up the Coasters 2020 Elimination Final @ Optus - Tickets Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

No, it hasn't. I've been a Cat A member since the move, there was no extra window in 2018 or 2019. Your the same as all other seated members. It is only a benefit for the Grand Final.

They made this really clear when they announced seating categories for new stadium.
You may be right on this, I don't recall exactly what the go was the last year or so.

They said a few things at the time, I do recall I rang talkback with the "Godfather" and he unequivocally and dismissively said noteholders were not owed anything by the terms of the deed and they were getting nothing more. (Got a recording here somewhere)

I am a little surprised therefore to see both last year and even today reference to noteholders in the ticketing, I'm sensing something doesn't ring true. I am also sensing that the notes may still have some seating rights attached.

I think maybe a little digging, and see about getting a copy of that deed......

I managed to get 2 terrace tickets, block 351 row 2. got throught the que at about 9.03
Thanks for the info. I didn't get through till about 9.10 so guess was too late and they were already sold. BTW you are very close to my normal season position. Great location, hope you enjoy the game.

Thanks for the info. I didn't get through till about 9.10 so guess was too late and they were already sold. BTW you are very close to my normal season position. Great location, hope you enjoy the game.
Thank you very much. Really looking forward to it!

That's right. And that's why I was surprised to see that a noteholder upgrade to Premiership terrace popped up as an option. I wasn't expecting any different treatment for noteholders. I knew the window didn't apply anymore.
Had a chat to the club yesterday about this, PM if you're interested in some information that will be good to know for the future (not that I know how to PM)

Had a chat to the club yesterday about this, PM if you're interested in some information that will be good to know for the future (not that I know how to PM)
Thanks. I have not used PM before either :rolleyes: but have tried to send one to you. Hope it works !!
Would like to hear more about your chat.
Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back