Up the Coasters 2020 Elimination Final @ Optus - Tickets Discussion

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
I understand that as finals are AFL games you won’t be able to use your membership credits.

I’d be surprised if otherwise - but it has been a strange year.
Strange, but not that strange.
The AFL scoring a heap of cash out of this game is literally the only reason we're getting it at Optus.
No staggered buying periods this time for Eagles membership pledgers or any of that.
Everyone just send the league your money in 20 minutes.

Best of luck to everyone here in securing themselves a seat 🤞🤞

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
The usual process encourages thousands of people to hammer the server by refreshing their pages constantly and slowing it down for everyone, so I'm good with this if it works properly

1601341277015.png

Get ****ed

If i knew they were going to do it like this i would've jumped in the que ages ago.

Dec 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
The usual process encourages thousands of people to hammer the server by refreshing their pages constantly and slowing it down for everyone, so I'm good with this if it works properly

It's moving pretty quickly, had about 8000 something ahead of me 5 minutes ago, now down to 3206 :thumbsu:

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
I don't know how the queue system works but I was trying on 2 different PCs using 2 different browsers. I logged on basically at the same time on both, but the queue placings were thousands apart, so I wonder if it just put everyone waiting in the queue into a lottery once it hit 9am

Anyway I got tickets to the game so :D

modul8

Senior List
May 31, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I was in the que from about 8.30 and got through within a minute or so. 2 tickets in the premiership terace woohoo!
Last time i went to a final I got premiership terrace and it was the 2018 against Melb. Hoping for a similar result!

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
The queue system actually worked, got on about 12 mins before starters , 1500 in front of me. 5 mins to get on, had three goes before I got something I liked, happy camper.

Spange

Club Legend
May 24, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
NBA: Thunder
And now it’s sold out I’m pretty sure. Had 4 tickets ready to go and then needed to login. Didn’t give me a chance to reset password. Lost em 😢

Back