Up the Coasters 2020 Elimination Final @ Optus - Tickets Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Gave back about 4 sets of tickets in a row because they were sh*t (behind the goals :moustache: )

Eventually just conceded and took a couple in section 110.

Didn't wanna risk it. Missus would've killed me if i kept giving seats back and we missed out. Wins a win boiz
I'm directly behind the goals in section 105. Not too fussed though, at least I can give Cox s**t when he drops marks in the goalsquare.

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
And now it’s sold out I’m pretty sure. Had 4 tickets ready to go and then needed to login. Didn’t give me a chance to reset password. Lost em 😢

It's definitely not sold out yet!!
I just tried with 2 new barcodes (that I am not actually using for Saturday) and got in ok, so keep trying

--
[ETA] At 9:23 I was still being offered very nice Cat 1 seats on the wing.
By 9:27 it was down to Cat 3, but still a decent spot in 540.
At 9:29 "something went wrong" - which I assume means only single tickets available?

Last edited:

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah I think the earlier someone entered the cue the more people were in front of them. I had 3 browsers going and the cue order seemed reversed?

Happy to get some seats! Now bring on the game!

Nah I exited and re entered in 2 of my browser sessions and had the same time delays for all of them

I think it would do it randomly

modul8

Senior List
May 31, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Can someone point me to a map that shows rows and seat numbers? Everything I have found just shows the block.

Spange

Club Legend
May 24, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
NBA: Thunder
I just tried with 2 new barcodes (that I am not actually using for Saturday) and got in ok, so keep trying

--
At 9:29 "something went wrong" - which I assume means only single tickets available?

Yep managed to get two tickets in block 130. Happy to get some and enjoy, hopefully, first live game for the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Section 329 Row 21 for me..... So not exactly bragging myself
I've made a point of sitting all over the place at Optus - especially this season - and IMO there are very few seats I'd actively avoid in future. About the only spot I'm not keen on is directly behind the goals on Level 1.
Anywhere on level 3 is good IMO.
I'm more of a wing guy in general, but behind the goals is still good IMO as long as you have some elevation.

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast

--

Depends on how many tickets your trying to get in a row BTW. If you tried to get 4 or more you were getting nothing back from what I can see after about 9:10

I'm directly behind the goals in section 105. Not too fussed though, at least I can give Cox sh*t when he drops marks in the goalsquare.

More importantly you'll get a good look at Degoey.

2 tkts 145 3 mins ..... simples!

You campaigner. That's the side/area i really wanted. Was hoping every time i threw them back a pair of spud seats they'd give me them.

Can't believe those seats are actually considered cat 3, according to the map. Opposite wing is expensive, but that far side..... No idea.

You only payed $69 each right? My shitter one's in 110 are $79.

Someone tell me how that works.

EDIT : Actually i just realized you got the other wing.

1601343780622.png

It's amazing how they think the crab seats behind the goals are good whilst one wing is considered Cat 3.

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast

You campaigner. That's the side/area i really wanted. Was hoping every time i threw them back a pair of spud seats they'd give me them.

Can't believe those seats are actually considered cat 3, according to the map. Opposite wing is expensive, but that far side..... No idea.

View attachment 973101

It's amazing how they think the crab seats behind the goals are good whilst one wing is considered Cat 3.

Mine were 93 dollars despite being 630 dollar season seats. Alot of the 630 dollar season tickets were 69 from what I can see except for mine

Jul 1, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Wildcats, Subiaco Lions, Bulls

EDIT : Actually i just realized you got the other wing.

View attachment 973101

Nah that's wrong. I got 113 - charged Cat A

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
I got section 137. Not too bad, I was happy to get any really. I’m not a huge fan of level one but I’ll take it.
First offer was 141,half way up but missus isn't a fan of low ground level, next was behind the goals, no thanks, had to do grab something so ended up with 301, would rather be the other side of the 50m line but not too bad I hope. Cat 1 by the way which are normally cat 3 and $90 a year cheaper for season tickets than I pay in the 3rd tier.:oops:

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Anyone who missed out this morning can still have a crack at the general admission allocation that goes on sale at 2pm

Imnotdeadyet

Debutant
Oct 27, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth
Tried for an hour online - from 8.52 (6100 in the queue). Couldn't even buy 1 ticket.
Got on the app at 10.00, bought 3 lots of 2, wasn't game to try to put them together. Right up high but on the wing.
Maybe they are releasing them in dribs and drabs, and there should be more when the general onsale comes on with Collingwood section tickets available. Haha, be like 2018 when we were sitting at the G in with the Pies mob giving us s**t until midway through the last quarter when they went very quiet!
Not happy with the info from the club, nothing about Noteholders or anything else, they may be short staffed but very poor communication.

JackDoff

Senior List
Apr 22, 2012
South Coast
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons
Tried for an hour online - from 8.52 (6100 in the queue). Couldn't even buy 1 ticket.
Got on the app at 10.00, bought 3 lots of 2, wasn't game to try to put them together. Right up high but on the wing.
Maybe they are releasing them in dribs and drabs, and there should be more when the general onsale comes on with Collingwood section tickets available. Haha, be like 2018 when we were sitting at the G in with the Pies mob giving us sh*t until midway through the last quarter when they went very quiet!
Not happy with the info from the club, nothing about Noteholders or anything else, they may be short staffed but very poor communication.
Agree with your comment about poor communication. We are noteholders and weren't even aware that there would be a separate offer. I got in at about 9.10,selected Premiership Terrace tkts, then got continuous error messages. So presume those tkts went very early or there were very few available. Would be interested to know if anyone got Premiership Terrace tickets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back