Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Two blokes fortunate to be facing Carr in the opposing lineup in 2/3 leagues I'm still in. I wasn't one of them tno. :(

I got to deliver a sweet needle against my opponent for having Mariota on his bench with 29.5 points tho :)
Hey mate

can you take this to the fantasy thread? This ones reserved for people still challenging for this chip.

Hey mate

can you take this to the fantasy thread? This ones reserved for people still challenging for this chip.

Swap divisions with me so I can? :(

I had better all play than both the people left in your conference at 6-7 :$

So 120 point swing in week 1 of playoffs?

well done on nearly breaking 100

get better

Are U counting the playoffs where I didn't set a team and dropped a quarter of my squad with nothing to play for last week?

Jesus, I thought U knew fantasy football , boy was I mistaken 😂

Are U counting the playoffs where I didn't set a team and dropped half a quarter of my squad with nothing to play for?

If we look at the results I know more than you.

Won a playoff game and have a first rounder (x2).

GG wouldn’t swap teams with you

Are U counting the playoffs where I didn't set a team and dropped a quarter of my squad with nothing to play for last week?

Mate I didn't say anything.

dafcd09a7b6395e8e2805906d209146c.gif

The results are of you being in a weak conference. Well done. 😂👍

Pretty interesting between our years given we were chatting about top batch picks last year.

Started the year pretty okay, was top 4-5 all play til week 7/8 I think, and clinched playoffs.

After which we pretty much swapped positions (with yourself having a much higher peak in the second half than mine).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty interesting between our years given we were chatting about top batch picks last year.

Started the year pretty okay, was top 4-5 all play til week 7/8 I think, and clinched playoffs.

After which we pretty much swapped positions (with yourself having a much higher peak in the second half than mine).
JT totally turned it around and JK is biding his time

I can’t believe the middling team without any picks is giving out sh*t.

its like GG giving it out in Omega

It only started coz you didn't like me bringing attention to the fact that this middling team had a better regular season in everything but record. 😂

Ill leave you alone now.

Why is GG used for all analogies? :(

...he's forgotten who his crown bowl daddy is. ;)

I tend not to give GG s**t in empire coz he always saves his best for me too. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back