Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats Blacky good game Dagless

At the risk of putting the kibosh on BeinPurplenGreen I reckon he probably beats drd23 from here which would be a kick in the nuts given drds season. But that game is gonna be awfully close either way I think. A lot of it will depend on how Hilton and Bell score. Some weeks they do * all.

At the risk of putting the kibosh on BeinPurplenGreen I reckon he probably beats drd23 from here which would be a kick in the nuts given drds season. But that game is gonna be awfully close either way I think. A lot of it will depend on how Hilton and Bell score. Some weeks they do fu** all.
Gee I didn’t even look at the other game as I thought BPG was cooked.

Would be amazing if it came down to drd losing by 3 or 4 points given Cam Johnston's -3.25 points after scoring like a beast as a punter this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the risk of putting the kibosh on BeinPurplenGreen I reckon he probably beats drd23 from here which would be a kick in the nuts given drds season. But that game is gonna be awfully close either way I think. A lot of it will depend on how Hilton and Bell score. Some weeks they do fu** all.
You were right, some OP players went off - just didn’t start Em!!

Good game Blacky.

Love that it looks like I won’t have to draft a QB outrageously early now too...

Good game Blacky.

Love that it looks like I won’t have to draft a QB outrageously early now too...
Cheers mate

Hurts looked so legit and I was sweating

Good game Blacky.

Starting Logan Thomas over DK or CEH would have been a ballsy call. 😂

Starting Logan Thomas over DK or CEH would have been a ballsy call. 😂
Not really, washington has a good D against WRs and Saints good against the run. And Thomas been top target last few weeks. I guess you gotta hedge your bets, but it cost me a back to back title not starting someone you have a feeling might go off.

Not really, washington has a good D against WRs and Saints good against the run. And Thomas been top target last few weeks. I guess you gotta hedge your bets, but it cost me a back to back title not starting someone you have a feeling might go off.

Dwayne Haskins starting at QB this week, you've got no evidence to say Thomas would be his favourite target.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back