Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Bid on them its fine. Ill just do what TGBB said....keep the draft and auction both going

Change of mind, can almost guarantee I'll get sniped on one of them in particular. Will save for blind auction instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping someone joins in the bidding on Jones with me for the lols. Shiny, buddy old pal, what you up to?
I actually intended on bidding on him last night (partly to keep the auction going and partly because I was also thinking of signing him based on the hype from some 9ers fans because of how he ended last season), but I forgot :(

I actually intended on bidding on him last night (partly to keep the auction going and partly because I was also thinking of signing him based on the hype from some 9ers fans because of how he ended last season), but I forgot :(

Yea he was playing some good ball before the ankle injury...Everyone has cooled on him a bit after they selected Kinlaw but I reckon Jones will still get his chance. Was really impressive in one game I saw last year, against the Rams or Seahawks I think.

Edit: na, was vs the Packers.

Last edited:
Actually we forgot that franchise tags still pending, could impact draft options if a surprise late bid comes in. Should we proceed?
Ah yes, thats why i close auctions before opening draft usually.

What ill do is end bidding on franchise tagged players by bringing them back to their teams, and everyone else is still open

Remove this Banner Ad

Back