Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I like it. Hope Swift can prove you wrong.
Will be odd cheering a lion. Not too often I’ve had a player from the NFC North.

Good stuff mate, glad you're taking it as the bit of fun it's meant to be, no disrespect intended whatsoever. And Swift most certainly could prove me wrong. Im swimming against the current a bit on him compared to what a lot of others think.

Good stuff mate, glad you're taking it as the bit of fun it's meant to be, no disrespect intended whatsoever. And Swift most certainly could prove me wrong. Im swimming against the current a bit on him compared to what a lot of others think.
I'm hoping he's s**t...only because I own Kerryon in other leagues!

A11dAtP0w3R im enjoying your grades.

I do think Swift will be good though.

Didn't you say you were in agreement with me a couple of weeks ago and say you thought he'd bust also in the draft time capsule thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe he forgot/didn't realise its a 16 team league?

Moving up 12 spots for just a future 3rd and 5th is a bargain for Baz
I gave him a 2nd + 3rd + 5th for a 1st which is effectively two 2nds.

Didn't you say you were in agreement with me a couple of weeks ago and say you thought he'd bust also in the draft time capsule thread?
Nah I wanted to know whether you were busting him because a) you didn’t like him as a prospect or b) because of landing spot.

a. I can respect but not b. Which is why I asked.

I gave him a 2nd + 3rd + 5th for a 1st which is effectively two 2nds.

Since you think it's fine I'll happily trade a future second off you for a future third and fifth if you like?

Since you think it's fine I'll happily trade a future second off you for a future third and fourth if you like?
It’s actually considerably worse than this. A future pick is worth less than a pick today and it was a 5th

SMH 😂

So just to get it straight, 2x 2nd round picks are not worth a first considering I was pick in the 5th this year?

I’m not too fussed. So if we were to change it to 2.04 and next years 2nd would that be fair? If not...vote and veto.

So just to get it straight, 2x 2nd round picks are not worth a first considering I was pick in the 5th this year?

I’m not too fussed. So if we were to change it to 2.04 and next years 2nd would that be fair? If not...vote and veto.
It wasn’t 2 2nds for a start so stop saying that.

Since you think it's fine I'll happily trade a future second off you for a future third and fifth if you like?
Yeah and I’ll happily trade next years 3rd for Robbie Anderson

Even if you’re picking 3.01 a 5th rounder could maybe get you to 2.15.

So at best it’s 2.04 and future 2.15 for 1.09 which I wouldn’t do. So even on an absolute best case scenario it’s a loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back