Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

ive got the both of your offers in mind

will see if anyone else dangles other LBs at me.

its not about who i can get a bigger haul from. looking for a straight swap if both players match up in terms of fantasy points, and are equally young.

just wanna see a list of LBs to choose from

if no one else gets back to me by mid next week ill vigorously discuss further with the both of you

Just so its been made aware and we can all laugh afterwards, I've offered gg Jaylon Smith, OJ Howard and a 2021 second round pick. Would be willing to add further to get something done asap.

Let's see what the eventual deal is for Devin Bush.

Just so its been made aware and we can all laugh afterwards, I've offered gg Jaylon Smith, OJ Howard and a 2021 second round pick. Would be willing to add further to get something done asap.

i did mention micah kiser too btw... tho obviously 1st + would have to move the needle on an unknown lb

That’s al you offered for Kitte??
And you’re claiming I’m the under cutter :p

That’s al you offered for Kitte??
And you’re claiming I’m the under cutter :p

He got an extra second out of me, I said I'd offer more. Plus Kittle out this week, who's undercutting who? Time will tell. Imagine if he's done for the year or needs surgery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im happy to land him dont get me wrong, but I'm also not as bullish as I was about it last night. Niners very quiet on the extent of damage. It's anyones guess at this stage.

for the record, i didnt know kittle is out till just about 10 mins ago when i woke up and saw rotoworld.

i also don't think its anything serious, its just a week out, they rested him all week so hed heal in time but decided not to risk him further injury against a meaningless opponent, he'll be fine next game

Im happy to land him dont get me wrong, but I'm also not as bullish as I was about it last night. Niners very quiet on the extent of damage. It's anyones guess at this stage.
FWIW you smashed it and you know it given IDP variability. Shouldnt pretend otherwise. Kittle carries GG in both previous years, so surprising he didn’t let emotion get in the way.

this does increase the value of GGs first next year, so I also win.

FWIW you smashed it and you know it given IDP variability. Shouldnt pretend otherwise. Kittle carries GG in both previous years, so surprising he didn’t let emotion get in the way.

this does increase the value of GGs first next year, so I also win.

I've said I'm happy. Who's hiding it? Just said I wasn't as bullish as last night coz no light has been shed on an injury that he's now out with.

Still not even in the same realm of you giving me the business on zeke so stop your whining. :p

I'm said I'm happy. Who's hiding it? Just said I wasn't as bullish as last night coz no light has been shed on an injury that he's now out with.

Still not even in the same realm of you giving me the business on zeke so stop your whining. :p
If you hadn’t massively underperformed as a squad, Zeke trade wouldn’t have been anywhere near as egregious.
That’s your own dang fault.

If you hadn’t massively underperformed as a squad, Zeke trade wouldn’t have been anywhere near as egregious.
That’s your own dang fault.

Had litterally nothing to do with me underperforming and more to do with BBeads letting his team rot to s**t.

Speaking of underperforming, any chance you will start your best offensive player this week instead of keeping him on the taxi squad or nah?

Had litterally nothing to do with me underperforming and more to do with BBeads letting his team rot to sh*t.

Speaking of underperforming, any chance you will start your best offensive player this week instead of keeping him on the taxi squad or nah?
Pretty happy with the fact I picked 4/6 of my highest scoring offensive players and 4/5 of my core roster but if you want to call that underperforming...

More that I’ve got to hold onto all my under appreciated Gems

Remove this Banner Ad

Back