Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

we've never done that

Delete some of the pr0n files, your memory bank must be full.

Remember Hoggy? Yea, Justin Reid, a third round pick a couple of years back.

anyway, stop bitching....i've got three people i'm in talks with, so it should find a resolution either tonight or tomorrow.

Why would I stop bitching when I can wind you up like I am now? 😜

Pretty sure you can see the times on picks from previous drafts.

That's probably when we started in July, and had 24 hr time limits pre-established.

2020, we've started 6 weeks earlier, and we stopped doing 24 hr time limits as well.

I really don't care, I'm not even drafting, just saying we had done it before.

Pretty sure you can see the times on picks from previous drafts.

I really don't care, I'm not even drafting, just saying we had done it before.
You're only all talky because you dont have any picks and so are sitting back and watching everything. I'll give you a couple picks just to shut yer trap.

You're only all talky because you dont have any picks and so are sitting back and watching everything. I'll give you a couple picks just to shut yer trap.

I'm actually really enjoying pushing buttons. I should trade out of entire drafts more often.

Id really enjoy being Mel Kiper for a living.

Well,it doesn't matter now because you just got the best fantasy player in this entire draft at #6 . Let's just pretend Taylor and Dobbins were picked at opposite picks, ok?

Pick # 6 : A+
Got three of my top 4, with Lamb rounding it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The draft started?

Wasn't it supposed to be in a week?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
Yea it was but if you go back a page or so you'll see blacky told gg hed ban him if he didn't start the draft this weekend. apologies from all of us if youre unprepared. gg was put in a no win situation unfortunately.

Shiny # 7 pick : D-

Not a Swift fan, massively overhyped imo. Even more so than Taylor. Would have preferred Akers in far more potent offense. Trading for him gets you the downgrade from a D to D-

for the new guys...

to make a pick, topmost menu, mouseover FOR OWNERS, click DRAFT.

the other horizontal menu that says DRAFT shows you only the board itself.
Another thing to newbies...as you draft players move onto your squad so you may think you’re over 36 player roster limit or position limit...but remember you can movie your newly drafted rookies on to the taxi squad and so no impact on squad or position limits

Remove this Banner Ad

Back