Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Dwayne Haskins for a 2nd and Jonnu Smith for a 5th.

What a league we have šŸ˜‚

Dagless rips every campaigner off (especially me) he's really starting to piss me off now. Dude has never lost a trade in his life. It's extraordinary stuff

Dagless rips every campaigner off (especially me) he's really starting to piss me off now. Dude has never lost a trade in his life. It's extraordinary stuff
Read top trade below
06853F8A-279F-44C5-8472-1792BBFAB460.png
Low faith for three days and I turn Lamar into Metcalf.

Lucky dspeed tried being greedy and asked for a first in addition to Mayfield or else I would have lost him in Alpha too.

To be fair, Lamar wasnā€™t one of my guys in Empire.. I like the fact that Iā€™ve cut all the old roster and now we are true Dodgers.

Read top trade below
View attachment 883161
Low faith for three days and I turn Lamar into Metcalf.

Lucky dspeed tried being greedy and asked for a first in addition to Mayfield or else I would have lost him in Alpha too.

To be fair, Lamar wasnā€™t one of my guys in Empire.. I like the fact that Iā€™ve cut all the old roster and now we are true Dodgers.

Forgot about the Lamar trade, dont think anyone saw the type of year he had coming. Seemed like a great deal for you at the time.

Such a weight to carry, 2.6mil for a teams starting TE. šŸ™„
And he was Dixies 9th/10th starter with Harris in there and not adding rookies.
Gotta strike when the iron is hot ADP.

And he was Dixies 9th/10th starter with Harris in there and not adding rookies.
Gotta strike when the iron is hot ADP.

You're too good for me mate. Very smart trader. šŸ‘

for a good trader my team still is going to struggle to crack triple digits every week:moustache:

CEH will score 50 in a game this year probably. You'll be surprised how well you score I think.

Reckon Teddy could be sneaky good in Brady's offense too, cause I expect us to be throwing the ball a lot with our defense giving up plenty of points.

Yeah I had no idea...
>>>
Are all these rules written down somewhere haha?
Sigh.

Now you've asked for it.

Don't blame the rest of us when you have to read the 47 intricate orc cycles explaining ggs drafting and free agent signing rules...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least one person did

Well after the chargers playoff debacle he's a god damn genius.

You scared me for a moment , thought you were going to be posting a tweet from Chris Simms pumping up his own tyres.

Last edited:
Credit to the guy but Lamar would have to have been the biggest surprise MVP in all of US sports from a start of season point of view.
the last 2 MVP's have

Who would have expected Mahomes to do what he did in 2018 either?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back