Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Free-agent RB Devonta Freeman (Falcons) is weighing contract offers from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Philadelphia Eagles, according to sources

Bucs please

If or when he does sign with a team and if anyone has any interest in him let him know, his contract is minmum wage. Future pick works.

1.08 Cam Akers RB
2.08 Bryan Edwards WR
3.09 Yetur Gross-Matus DE
3.15 Willie Gay LB
5.10 Ross Blacklock DT (traded 2021 4th rounder to drd for this pick)
6.04 Darrell Taylor DE
6.05 Donovan Peoples-Jones WR
6.08 Davion Taylor LB

IDP heavy draft for me as i traded for Robby Anderson and Randall Cobb to fill a couple of spots on offence. Happy to get Akers in the first round who i can combine with David Montgomery as a young RB combination.

Could have thrown a blanket over the WR options at my pick 2.08 but i went with Edwards as a bigger WR in a Raiders ofence who are obviously rebuilding their offence. Went with Edwards more for opportunity and because Mike Mayock drafted him and said he was good :)

Went into the draft knowing i would have to draft a DE and happy to get Gross-Matos and then Darrell Taylor later in the draft.

Turning over my LB corps so picked up Anthony Walker in the auction and Willie Gay in the draft.

Traded up to get Blacklock in the 5th round, maybe i didn't need to but i was actually weighing up picking him with my 3rd round pick as DT is a position i really needed to draft a rookie in and his spot on the Houston defence seems assured after they let Reader go. Really happy with this pick and scrambled to trade with DRD at the last moment to grab him.

Took a shot on People-Jones as a late round pick after seeing him on the Amazon Prime show "All or Nothing Michigan Wolverines" lol

Davion Taylor had a good write up as a raw LB with plenty of upside.

1.03 Lamb - A
1.04 Jeudy - C
1.14 Reagor B+
2.06 Herbert - B-
4.06 Albert O - C
6.06 A.J. Terrell - C

May live to regret not taking Dobbins like I did in Omega, but Lamb and Jeudy are probably better fits for my team at this stage and I like Jeudy’s floor. Think he should get plenty of receptions.

Didn’t plan on Herbert, but I’ll take him at that position.

Albert O is just a flier and Terrell fills a need.

As an aside I am happy with my trades of a couple seconds for Garrett and Evans to bolster my defence.

AJ Brown, N’Keal, Lamb, Jeudy and Reagor is a good bunch of WRs to build around and if one or Darnold or Herbert come good then we should be in a good place. That’s without Thomas, Diggs, Landry and Fant

Waivers has been set.
Starts our time Monday 8pm June 8
Runs every night same time all the way thru until the day before Week 17 NFL.

8pm they process, takes 5-10 mins to process, so around 8:15pm you enter your claims, and the following night at 8pm they process.

Please read the league home page FAQ for how to make waiver claims. Scroll down to the August section -- thats where waivers info is

Waivers has been set.
Starts our time Monday 8pm June 8
Runs every night same time all the way thru until the day before Week 17 NFL.

8pm they process, takes 5-10 mins to process, so around 8:15pm you enter your claims, and the following night at 8pm they process.

Please read the league home page FAQ for how to make waiver claims. Scroll down to the August section -- thats where waivers info is
I've gone to the add/drop tab but I can only drop players from my team I can't actually ad any

From June 8 will the FA list be here and give me the option to add players, is that how it works?

I've gone to the add/drop tab but I can only drop players from my team I can't actually ad any

From June 8 will the FA list be here and give me the option to add players, is that how it works?
June 8 (8pm) your ability to add will become available. Theres no need to drop players right now, tho you can....you have all of june july and august to think about it, try make trades.

Adding players means making waiver claims. No guarantee youll get the players you make a claim for. Follows waiver order. Waivers occur every night. All season.

Read the FAQ on our league home page, scroll to August and read how to make waiver claims. Its done in groups. If you want to grab eight players (max) you have to put different players in each of the eight allowable groups.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, ive done it now.

People can start making waiver claims. They wont process till june 8. But normally, after june 8, youll have a 24 hr window to make claims before they process. Rinse repeat every day of the week.

Dun!

Just to be clear before I put in claims, all players that are free agents currently, their salary is based off the previous years play, not the remaining contract from the previous owner, right?

Coz there is one I think that has slipped thru the system

Just to be clear before I put in claims, all players that are free agents currently, their salary is based off the previous years play, not the remaining contract from the previous owner, right?

Coz there is one I think that has slipped thru the system
All contracts and salaries of FAs are correct. Some of them are on old salaries, that wont be updated until they hit 0 yr contracts.

PM me the player you think is wrong. Chances are its an old contract with 1 yr left and wont get adjusted till he hits 0 end of this season

Ok, ive done it now.

People can start making waiver claims. They wont process till june 8. But normally, after june 8, youll have a 24 hr window to make claims before they process. Rinse repeat every day of the week.
So why did they process 24 hours earlier?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back