Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
good ole Mike, hes a legend and shutting down the gg. wont be holding my breath, hes said the same thing countless times to tons of ideas ive suggested 👍

Polish_20201016_101123276.png

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
reminder....

LennyHayes77 A11dAtP0w3R GG.exe

when you trade for a player you can give them a new contract or leave it as is.

a new contract.... search for the players 2019 total fantasy points, multiply it by 20,000, and gauge — if that salary is much less than current salary then it is worth it to give them a new contract, which has to be larger than current contract years remaining and between 3-5 yrs..... if that salary is the same as current, then no point, tho you can still extend it to a 3-5 yr contract. If the player is on an old rookie contract, he might have had a big 2019 and thus his salary would skyrocket. If the player is still a rookie right now, he has no 2019 so he'd default to the minimum 1m salary.

to get a new contract, you have to tag me in this thread and ask and I'll do it for you

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
reminder....

LennyHayes77 A11dAtP0w3R GG.exe

when you trade for a player you can give them a new contract or leave it as is.

a new contract.... search for the players 2019 total fantasy points, multiply it by 20,000, and gauge — if that salary is much less than current salary then it is worth it to give them a new contract, which has to be larger than current contract years remaining and between 3-5 yrs..... if that salary is the same as current, then no point, tho you can still extend it to a 3-5 yr contract. If the player is on an old rookie contract, he might have had a big 2019 and thus his salary would skyrocket. If the player is still a rookie right now, he has no 2019 so he'd default to the minimum 1m salary.

to get a new contract, you have to tag me in this thread and ask and I'll do it for you
Sorry can I get back to you re-contracts tomorrow? Been a hectic weekend.
And also thanks for the offers but Tee and Viska are off limits for now unless you can come up with something amazing!

Back