Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone is interested in AB and his lovely 3 year 1mil contract make me an offer. No certainty I'm going to trade him but happy to throw his name out there for offers.

Wana start Crowder over Jacobs but hate starting players who have been didn't practice/limited with something like a groin strain knowing they could easily start the game and be done half way thru the first if it's aggravated.

Maybe time for me to bring "wheel decide" out for the first time this season after it served me so well last year. 👍

Wana start Crowder over Jacobs but hate starting players who have been didn't practice/limited with something like a groin strain knowing they could easily start the game and be done half way thru the first if it's aggravated.

Maybe time for me to bring "wheel decide" out for the first time this season after it served me so well last year. 👍
It’s not like you should have to worry too much tbh.

As luck would have it my decision is made for me anyway...

Jamison Crowder (groin) has been downgraded to doubtful for Week 7 against the Bills.
He looks extremely unlikely to play against Buffalo. The only offensive threat in Gang Green’s offense, Crowder’s absence makes the Bills’ D/ST even more attractive as a fantasy defense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roll on ABs suspension finishing. All those Scotty Miller slot targets today are going to be delightful.
for a week or two before AB goes off the rails and gets sacked again

for a week or two before AB goes off the rails and gets sacked again

Tom will feed him stupid targets to keep him happy :)

Just gotta stop sexually harassing people

Just gotta stop sexually harassing people
and not violate the NFL's social media policy, or melt down and destroy his rental property again, or fight with his QB, or drive his car 100kms over the speed limit, or lose it over not being able to wear his own helmet, or get frostbite on his feet and lie about it, or leak private conversations, or call his GM a cracker or anything else he is prone to do that I have forgotten

and not violate the NFL's social media policy, or melt down and destroy his rental property again, or fight with his QB, or drive his car 100kms over the speed limit, or lose it over not being able to wear his own helmet, or get frostbite on his feet and lie about it, or leak private conversations, or call his GM a cracker or anything else he is prone to do that I have forgotten

He's a changed man. Stop bringing up the past.

Since when is Christian Kirk a fantasy thing? Must have been warming up specifically for me last week.

I'm the second unluckiest fantasy player ever behind Arakaan, he's easily the unluckiest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back