2020 FA, Draft and Trade HYPOTHETICAL thread...now with new DFA speculation!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My concern with Jack Lonie is he makes Birchall look ambidextrous... shockingly one sided player.

Stratton24 claiming Saints have ponied up $850k a year for Crouch. That's pick 2. FML.
Ridiculous, a) that's about $450k too much for Crouch, and b) where is the fiscal responsibility? - This rabble of a club should not be able to drive itself towards financial implosion on the back of other clubs contributions. For every Hawthorn member, owing to the soft-cap tax, a fraction of our memberships go to subsidising these idiotic offers via the AFL.

both figures are correct - it's pick 2 for Crouch - always has been
I don't doubt it will be pick 2, the system needs to be changed.

This will be the single biggest failure compo wise since the Buddy deal. It is a joke like all things with the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of us have wondered why every player seems to be linked with St Kilda but not with us. So I began to imagine the scenario:

A journo sees a new name mentioned on Big Footy that has not been linked to a trade as yet. So he jumps on the phone:

Journo: Jack Higgins could be on the market. Are you interested?

St Kilda: Yeah mate. We know his manager. We had a chat the other day. Good bloke. Yeah, we're a chance. Sure we are.

North Melbourne: We will offer 5 million over 6 years. What sort of player is he? What's his name again? Who does he play for? Oh Richmond? Make it 6 million.

Gold Coast: We only want players who are committed to our footy club. We have a great culture and... look mate, we already asked him three times and he told us to get stuffed. OK? So it's all about protecting our culture.

Essendon: We will be demanding a top ten pick plus a sweetener for a player of such quality. Oh, he plays for Richmond? Oh well. We will take Dusty and Short as well... so long as we get a first round pick.

Hawthorn: No comment.

You can see why the journos write and say what they do.

I’ll f*n puke.

Want to leave go to Melbourne, why would you join our biggest rival?

Absolutely disgusting from someone who has spent the past 5 years in the leadership group

Geelong could be offering Smith 2 years playing + a coaching role?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back