Club Legend
Feb 2, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks
Hi folks, please excuse the intrusion.
With all the good young kids coming into your team, it will just get harder for fringe players.
I have had Sam Mayes in a keeper league for a number of years. Is he any hope of getting games this season, or will he just be stuck in SANFL?
Cheers.

Hi folks, please excuse the intrusion.
With all the good young kids coming into your team, it will just get harder for fringe players.
I have had Sam Mayes in a keeper league for a number of years. Is he any hope of getting games this season, or will he just be stuck in SANFL?
Cheers.
we didnt recruit any extra half back flankers in the draft (unless Bergman goes back) and delisted Broadbent, so theres some chance he’ll get a run but not heaps. For a keeper league I’d be looking at draftees ahead of him.

we didnt recruit any extra half back flankers in the draft (unless Bergman goes back) and delisted Broadbent, so theres some chance he’ll get a run but not heaps. For a keeper league I’d be looking at draftees ahead of him.
Thanks for that. We have done our main draft, but I am looking to drop someone so I can take a pick in the PSD.

Thanks for that. We have done our main draft, but I am looking to drop someone so I can take a pick in the PSD.

I had Mayes in a keeper league that I'm in and at the end of the year I traded him and a fourth rounder for a third rounder, which probably gives you an idea of how likely he is to crack the side this year.

For the record I actually think he should've been given more opportunity last year, but I don't pick the team.

I had Mayes in a keeper league that I'm in and at the end of the year I traded him and a fourth rounder for a third rounder, which probably gives you an idea of how likely he is to crack the side this year.

For the record I actually think he should've been given more opportunity last year, but I don't pick the team.
Cheers guys, will be a toss up between him and Ryan Abbott. Just about weeded out all the rubbish then, from when I took over the team.

Hello Power fans wondering whether Ladhams is best 22 or not now that Ryder and Frampton are gone?

Can't say for sure until the season starts but he definitely seems to be a reasonable chance, the spot is there for him and he deserved more AFL time than he got last year.

Beware young talls under Ken Hinkley though. His history suggests that as soon as Ladhams has 1 or 2 bad games, he'll be banished to the SANFL indefinitely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Rockliff have the potential to go PIG again this year? Seems like he’s having a Good pre season

Once a pig, always a pig. You don't lose the ability to find the footy. Averaged 32 touches in the first 9 rounds last year but then got injured and didn't quite hit those heights when he came back.

Have a look at how our midfield is set up in the pre season games. If he's right in the thick of things, he could be a good pick.

Is there anywhere to find Marsh series stats for players atm. AFL site is shite. Says Coming Soon for player stats?

No statistics, but scores:

Is there anywhere to find Marsh series stats for players atm. AFL site is shite. Says Coming Soon for player stats?
The live pass has it, and its live through the matches as well.

Just a tip. I bought a prepaid Telstra sim for my iPad a few years back, and got the Live Pass free. However, I never recharged, instead have since used Hotspot off my phone which is on Amaysim. Anyway, I LEFT my empty Telstra sim in the Ipad, and Telstra have automatically renewed my Live Pass for the last three years running!

Thanks!

If you want actual stats or Supercoach scores FanFooty/FootyWire is your best bet. If you want AFL Fantasy/RDT scores/PPM/selective data (eg DEF only) you could try Data View on dtlive.com.au.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back