Competitions 2020 Fantasy Footy questions thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Difficult as any one of McKenzie, Houston, Hartlett or Burton has a good kick and is tasked with the job.

Yeah, I thought so, was hoping it would be mostly Houston.

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Aliir Aliir ready to become SC relevant? Discounting his performance against the Adelaide witches hats last week.

Aliir Aliir ready to become SC relevant? Discounting his performance against the Adelaide witches hats last week.

He's in my side. And just in case you think it's only because I'm a biased Port fan, he's the only Port player in my side.

No Butters? He's not left my side since it opened.

He's a justifiable pick but I don't currently have him, I've got Tom Phillips as a cheaper option at the moment. Can't find a way of getting the cash for Phillips to Butters without hurting my side too much for it to be worth it.

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
He's a justifiable pick but I don't currently have him, I've got Tom Phillips as a cheaper option at the moment. Can't find a way of getting the cash for Phillips to Butters without hurting my side too much for it to be worth it.
Ironically, I don't have Philips because he doesn't fit my structure.

Tibbs

The Bearded ZERK!
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Love to see this, such a good player to watch

May I ask gents, what is butters role this year? Where do you guys see him
Supposedly touted as more of a move to on-ball, but in the last match, he only attended 4 CBs, approx 15%. Having said that we did have some extra guys like Amon, Mead, Drew, and a few others rotate thru the midfield, possibly taking some away from him. I reckon he will end up playing about 30% on ball, but he also seems to have a high outside receiver type role, and gets involved in a lot of the action.

He looks really fit & healthy, and is definitely looking stronger in the body too.

Less than a week to go we still have a few spots in two of the PA Board competitions. A nice shiny badge for the winner. Get on board if you haven't.

Supercoach - 3 spots.
https://supercoach.adelaidenow.com.au/

1615525935811.png

Real Dream Team - 1 spot.
https://sportsdeck.com/au/afl/dreamteam/#/

1615525948862.png

SureBuddy

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
He's in my side. And just in case you think it's only because I'm a biased Port fan, he's the only Port player in my side.
I've got Amon and Aliir in my side (SC that is). I think Amon is going to have a massive year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back