Competitions 2020 Fantasy questions

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
A few questions:

1. Given he's probably unlikely to play next week after that concussion, should I trade Vlaustin? When the round finishes obviously.
2. Darcy Cameron or Kieran Strachan? Leaning towards Strachan
3. Rankine and S Hill. Both are injured but both are expected to return soon. Trade or keep? I'm leaning towards trading

I have questions.

All revolve around why any of those players other than D.Cameron are in your R1 team?

I have questions.

All revolve around why any of those players other than D.Cameron are in your R1 team?
Bench players. They were there a month ago when I last updated it

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Bench players. They were there a month ago when I last updated it

Vlaustin would be a wait and see, not a great starting choice either way but depends if you're playing SuperCoach / Dreamteam with limited trades or Fantasy.

Xerri is named on the extended bench, so might play soon if not R1.

Cameron is back-up for Grundy & Cox, if either gets injured he's a lock in the 22.

Rookies are thin on the ground but I don't think you'd start with either personally given there's 'just' enough rookies to cover it. Once final teams are out later you should have time.

Rankine of the two though, will be a lock in the 22 when fit.

Deven Robertson vs Tyler Brown? The probable 22nd player this week in a team with plenty of injuries or the emergency this week and possible next player in from a side where literally every player is on the park?

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Deven Robertson vs Tyler Brown? The probable 22nd player this week in a team with plenty of injuries or the emergency this week and possible next player in from a side where literally every player is on the park?

I went for warm bodies first, so Brown, season is too short to lose out and price increases come after 2 games.

Who has Grundy as captain?

Sure did, or as VC to loophole in SC

I went for warm bodies first, so Brown, season is too short to lose out and price increases come after 2 games.

Sure did, or as VC to loophole in SC
I went Robertson but I regret it.

I had Cripps as the loophole but decided to close it.

Back