dktm

All Australian
Aug 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Getting in early and sending out a respectful request to Mellow yellow and the other soundbyte legends.

I don't want much, just the audio files to all of our 3 finals victories this year from all of the Radio stations
Especially the K-Rock grand final call.

Cheers

Go tiger's

and the actual replay please <3 gonna pig out and watch the granny and watch us pull down scats pants

Getting in early and sending out a respectful request to Mellow yellow and the other soundbyte legends.

I don't want much, just the audio files to all of our 3 finals victories this year from all of the Radio stations
Especially the K-Rock grand final call.

Cheers

Go tiger's
Oh, Yesss! I love the sound of GF replay. Especially now that we're still locked down, it'll be great way to do some gardening. :cool:

The Amazon Prime documentary will be out early next year. They followed the Club to the end of the season. Should be an amazing record of this premiership.

Haere Ra

Very much looking forward to that!

The Amazon Prime documentary will be out early next year. They followed the Club to the end of the season. Should be an amazing record of this premiership.

Haere Ra
At the start of season Peggy was one of the names mentioned. As she was based in Melbourne, who did they follow from the club, when we moved to the hub?

At the start of season Peggy was one of the names mentioned. As she was based in Melbourne, who did they follow from the club, when we moved to the hub?

They followed the team to Qld once we entered lockdown in Melbourne, but am sure there were ways that technology could be used to involve those in Melbourne as well.

Haere Ra

I agree I have the previous years that still get a listen. I need these for the off season! K-Rock grandfinal call may replace the Adelaide call of the 2017 gf

I agree I have the previous years that still get a listen. I need these for the off season! K-Rock grandfinal call may replace the Adelaide call of the 2017 gf

I’m desperate for a copy of the 2017 5AA Adelaide call . Is there anyone able to share it ?
Happy to pay for it !
Go tigers !!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really hope one of them doesn't have the music after the goals. I don't know if that's possible because it was being played at the ground, but hopefully there's one where it's not so obvious? I didn't really notice on Saturday, but I re-watched the game the other night and that's something that will always annoy me.

It’s on you tube. Brilliant call listening to those flogs fall flat.

Man thanks so much . I found it , already listened to first half whilst complilng an “important document at work”. George Costanza at its best !!!. Geez they’ve got a funny accent those crow eaters .
Hope we win .....

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Its 'tongue in cheek' fun too to go to the Port forums and follow their live game blog on the prelim. Despite a 25 - 19 free kick count in their favour apparently, the umpires missed about 100 obvious free kicks to Port. I wonder what our thread reads like :think: ... I am betting they missed about 100 free kicks to us too...You wonder how they keep their jobs.:D

I've listened to all the commontaries and I reckon the ABC is the best. It gives a full pre match review and it goes for hours afterwards with TalkBack and everything. All up it's about 6.5 hours and includes all pre-match entertainment. Non biased so great to listen to. Courtesy KiwiTiger

2020 Grand Final Richmond vs Geelong ABC grandstand complete broadcast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back