Oppo Camp 2020 Finals Series: Non Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Port Adelaide vs. Geelong (AO) Thursday night

Brisbane vs. Richmond (Gabba) Friday night

St Kilda vs. Bulldogs (Gabba) Saturday twilight.

I can't pick St Kilda vs. Bulldogs because I don't rate either side.

Can't pick Port Adelaide vs Geelong because although they finished top, I don't see Port as being the best side.

I can however see the Tigers giving Brisbane an almighty thumping. So much talk about how the Lions are better equipped to beat Richmond in a very long time. How they want to break the hoodoo, etc. Absolutely nothing coming from the Richmond camp on the other hand. In fact I'd say that Richmond are living in Brisbane's head rent free.

Port Adelaide vs. Geelong (AO) Thursday night

Brisbane vs. Richmond (Gabba) Friday night

St Kilda vs. Bulldogs (Gabba) Saturday twilight.

I can't pick St Kilda vs. Bulldogs because I don't rate either side.

Can't pick Port Adelaide vs Geelong because although they finished top, I don't see Port as being the best side.

I can however see the Tigers giving Brisbane an almighty thumping. So much talk about how the Lions are better equipped to beat Richmond in a very long time. How they want to break the hoodoo, etc. Absolutely nothing coming from the Richmond camp on the other hand. In fact I'd say that Richmond are living in Brisbane's head rent free.
Winners for me:
Port
Lions
Saints
Pies

You're really not confident in us are you?;)
Be surprised to see the Tigers go down by 5 goals too

I am not Confident at all.

Hopefully I am wrong. Would not be the 1st Time ;)

Considering it’s their home game, and they sooo love the bars, you would think yes.
But it appears they only want to push that barrow when playing the greatest club in the land.

I did not know it was a SANFL Final Tonight

Cars should be up by more. Stanley looking dangerous early, but if they give him more focus it might free up Tomahawk. Interesting game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Providing we win, if Port wins do we play em in Adelaide or Brisbane?

Provided we win...

If Port wins they're through to a Preliminary Final and we'd play Geelong next week at the Gabba.

If Geelong wins, they're through to the Preliminary Final and yes, we'll be on a trip down to the Adelaide Oval, on 2 days less break.

Hopefully this game goes into ten overtimes.

Gaz has his own set of rules.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back