Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

129148827_1153548195060842_8880136794156234470_n.jpg

This won't help the anti-Liddlers among us. Great result.
It's possible for people to apply context too you know...on what's exposed Liddle is absolutely ticking boxes, and a great fit for the job.

He's also still young in CEO terms, and has had a couple of moments that didn't play out well.

On we go...

It's possible for people to apply context too you know...on what's exposed Liddle is absolutely ticking boxes, and a great fit for the job.

He's also still young in CEO terms, and has had a couple of moments that didn't play out well.

On we go...
I agree.
In context he has done a fantastic job to refloat a sunken vessel and made some hard calls in that process.
Its fair to say the right things are not always the most popular with everyone.

Yeh this year's a bit of a write off.
Not much to see here, I love how they don't release any numbers around the Carlton College, doomed to fail.

Other than that, tick it off and move on. I'd expect next years results to be very very positive based on the early membership numbers.

Incredible result given the situation Richmond find themselves in as per the HSun report. Say what you want but Liddle has been fantastic for us. It starts off field and now we need to make it count on field
What's the Richmond situation?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were we the only Club that laid off staff due to no gate receipts and other revenue streams. :think:

Something something Covid!
I’m suggesting the high fiving over this result should be circumspect. As someone who runs a business, this year is not one where you can gauge the success of management because there are many external factors which simply they have had no role in managing.

And so I would be wary of their results also.

How about the hospitality industry. Should we be wary of their results as well when they come out?
Seriously mate, just be happy that we made some money and don't need any assistance from the AFL.
And we're closing in on 60k members prior to Xmas.

How about the hospitality industry. Should we be wary of their results as well when they come out?
Seriously mate, just be happy that we made some money and don't need any assistance from the AFL.
And we're closing in on 60k members prior to Xmas.
I’m not happy that a third of the club’s employees are gone and yet we took jobkeeper, which was designed to keep people on the books.
The hospitality industry was impacted differently to AFL - I wouldn’t make that comparison.
And yes, membership this year and going into next year is amazing. Shows resilience and loyalty given the poor on field results in the past 20 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back