News 2020 Fixture Discussion - Updated Rounds 14-18

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
The pass mark set by the club for the remaining 7 games should be 4 wins.

Four from last six it should be.
Should back ourselves to beat Gold Coast, Swans and Crows for sure and then one win from Collingwood, GWS and Brisbane game, might make up for the losses to Hawks that should never have happened.
As long as we pick the team wisely each game, we have the list to win four from six despite no Charlie Curnow, Kruezer or Jack Silvagni in this period.
Need to get Stocker back with the Gold Coast location asap and play him versus Crows at the latest.

new_blue

Team Captain
Aug 19, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Four from last six it should be.
Should back ourselves to beat Gold Coast, Swans and Crows for sure and then one win from Collingwood, GWS and Brisbane game, might make up for the losses to Hawks that should never have happened.
As long as we pick the team wisely each game, we have the list to win four from six despite no Charlie Curnow, Kruezer or Jack Silvagni in this period.
Need to get Stocker back with the Gold Coast location asap and play him versus Crows at the latest.

Based an Teague’s presser....looks like we’re aiming to win the lot.

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Based an Teague’s presser....looks like we’re aiming to win the lot.
There is always that aim , one would hope, but there is also expectation.
My guess is the expectation is win about four.
To win every game would need massive improvement in coaching and team selection too.
I'll take it one game and at time, given what I seen v Hawks etc.

reg_lower91

Premiership Player
May 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Watsonia F.C.
This is how I think it'll play out with us winning 5 out of the last 6 matches (need to win 1 against the GWS or Collingwood).

% may be key for us making the finals. Need to really put away the Swan and Crows

1597697095576.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back