2020 Fixture Predictions

Boyohboywowwee

All Australian
Jun 3, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What’s the official staring time for swans and bombers in round 2?? Some sites have had it the early game 1pm and some have had it at the 3pm start

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
SUNS Fixture

Round 2: Saturday June 13 Gold Coast vs. West Coast, Metricon Stadium, 7:40pm AEST FOX FOOTY
Round 3: Sunday June 21 Gold Coast vs. Adelaide, Metricon Stadium, 1:05pm AEST FOX FOOTY
Round 4: Saturday 27 Gold Coast vs. Fremantle, Metricon Stadium, 7:40pm AEST FOX FOOTY
Round 5: Saturday July 4 Geelong vs. Gold Coast, GMHBA, 4:35pm AEST FOX FOOTY

1 home game and its v North at Marvel.

Classic AFL.

Yep. Very disappointing. I can’t see Hawthorn winning any of those four games against Geelong, Richmond, North Melbourne or GWS. :(

The only positive I guess is that the Hawks remaining games towards the back end of the season might be a little bit easier.

banzai

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 14, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Hawthorn with the hardest fixture yet again. I’m shocked.

Well maybe you will get a Richmond like run home at the end of the season and everyone will complain about your soft draw then. Everyone plays eachother once atleast. If you can somehow get to 3-2 you are very well placed for top 4.

banzai

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 14, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Yep. Very disappointing. I can’t see Hawthorn winning any of those four games against Geelong, Richmond, North Melbourne or GWS. :(

The only positive I guess is that the Hawks remaining games towards the back end of the season might be a little bit easier.

If you are locking in North as a loss then how many teams can you beat?

Jim Prideaux

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
ColoradoAvalancheLiverpoolFCGrenobl
If you are locking in North as a loss then how many teams can you beat?
I certainly wouldn’t lock it in as a loss, but as our only ‘easy’ game, still being played at the oppositions home ground. Couldn’t have drawn up a much tougher start if they tried.

still, if we can get through it you’d hope we get kissed on the dick for the remainder.

Golden_6

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Back