Analysis 2020 Fixture - Thoughts and guesses

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully the AFL just stick to the merger agreement and none of those six games include Geelong, Ballarat or Tasmania, with the latter being absurd that it is even included as a 'Victorian' game.

This

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We have Pies in Round 1 at the Gabba.

Richmond at the Gabba Round 2 is a pipe dream I fear

I just can't see the AFL giving us two home blockbusters in a row to start the season.

Gold Coast down the highway or a SA/WA away assignment more likely for Round 2
I think we have Pies in round 6

Do we know when the 2020 fixture is released? IIRC it's usually not long after the previous season finishes.

It's generally in the last few days of October I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the * would you start the football season in Queensland with a Suns home game? Do they want us so deprived of AFL that we have to buy Suns tickets to satiate (poorly) our appetite after a long drought?

Why the fu** would you start the football season in Queensland with a Suns home game? Do they want us so deprived of AFL that we have to buy Suns tickets to satiate (poorly) our appetite after a long drought?
To be fair it swaps every year. One year we get round 1 and they get round 23 then it swaps the next year. Also by us being at home in round 23 we get a nice rest for finals.

Pre-season released.
No Gold Coast this year?
I like it.

Pretty good to get a game against Carlton at Princes Park. That'll bring back some memories.

Pre-season released.
No Gold Coast this year?
I like it.
Wouldn't be surprised if we have another informal scratch match with them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back