Analysis 2020 Fixture - Thoughts and guesses

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone travelled to Adelaide to catch a game before? If so, would you recommend it?

Was having a look at the away fixture and I'm thinking the round 3 match up could be a good chance to get down to south Australia for a few days of food, wine and footy

I would like to go one time for the experience of the ground. I would prefer to go and see us beat port down there though. I don't like port

I would like to go one time for the experience of the ground. I would prefer to go and see us beat port down there though. I don't like port

I was thinking Port could be an option, but I feel like their home supporters may be pretty unwelcoming after last year

Might not be the holiday vibe on the night that's true. Should be a ripping match which we should be expected to win, they might have some respect

Has anyone travelled to Adelaide to catch a game before? If so, would you recommend it?

Was having a look at the away fixture and I'm thinking the round 3 match up could be a good chance to get down to south Australia for a few days of food, wine and footy
Thoroughly recommend the ground. Went a few years ago when we got pantsed big time by the crows but it is still a great venue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back