Analysis 2020 Fixture - Who will we play

Remove this Banner Ad

Why have we never played Melbourne in Launceston? The usual Vic clubs are just North, Saints and the Dogs (with Carlton recently). Melbourne are no bigger yet avoided the trip to Tassie until North went to Hobart

Not too sure. Melbourne have plenty of long suffering fans down here too, so it would get a good crowd in Launceston.

I used to attend every single game in Launceston, but the past couple of seasons I have been a little more picky with which games I have travelled up for. Sometimes it has been a choice between my daughter's netball games and Hawks live in Launceston. It's a bit sad that I have chosen Under 17's Netball ahead of a number of our Launceston fixtures lately!

A heads up to everyone that Jetstar is having a flash sale for flights in the date range that rounds 1 and 2 fall into.

The wife and I will be flying from Adelaide to Perth for round 2 v Freo for $95 each way :D

Ahh, scuse me but mayflowers used to be your name, sweety pie.
Yeah nah. The word was Mayblooms. Being stupid is no excuse for getting things wrong when google could have helped you. The really sad thing is, you are to moronic to know you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah nah. The word was Mayblooms. Being stupid is no excuse for getting things wrong when google could have helped you. The really sad thing is, you are to moronic to know you are.
tumblr_n0p2zehq3H1t72y0po1_500.jpg
Then again, they are a Lions supporter.

Whats everyones thoughts on the Anzac Day game. Think it could be the biggest crowd there in years
Flights already booked :) As the owner of a 7 day a week retail business I struggle to get to day games, so that's one day off that I'm going to make the most of!! Poor hubby says I'm mad, but he'll be there cheering with me :D

It was more fun watching him get it wrong

Tough start, by some reports 2nd hardest draw, AFL certainly don't make it easy for us however it does make it so much sweeter when we salute!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Champion data must go off home and away ladder ranking Geelong and Brisbane 1 and 2, because I don't see it as the 2nd hardest fixture.

Champion data must go off home and away ladder ranking Geelong and Brisbane 1 and 2, because I don't see it as the 2nd hardest fixture.

Its bulldust they didnt even bother justifying and all kinds of media types went into hyprbolae. They must be having a good old sfellow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back