Analysis 2020 Fixture - Who will we play

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood at the G Saturday arvo
This would be too perfect for me. Opening weekend is always a Friday night event for our tipping crew. Hosted by a Pies supporter! That would make this our live match.

This would be too perfect for me. Opening weekend is always a Friday night event for our tipping crew. Hosted by a Pies supporter! That would make this our live match.

Would love to play the pies

Friday Night Collingwood v Hawthorn MCG
Or
Saturday Night Essendon v Hawthorn MCG - Revenge for 2017

Would love to play the pies

Friday Night Collingwood v Hawthorn MCG
Or
Saturday Night Essendon v Hawthorn MCG - Revenge for 2017
Doing the maths - we won't be playing any of these teams in R1:

Carlton, Richmond, Saints, North, Geelong

Leaves only Melbourne, Collingwood, Essendon & Doggies from Victoria.

8 Interstate sides vs 4 Melbourne sides, I'd say money is on us heading interstate R1 again.

Doing the maths - we won't be playing any of these teams in R1:

Carlton, Richmond, Saints, North, Geelong

Leaves only Melbourne, Collingwood, Essendon & Doggies from Victoria.

8 Interstate sides vs 4 Melbourne sides, I'd say money is on us heading interstate R1 again.

Maths average is 2-3 all victorian, 2-3 all non victorian and the rest mixed. 50:50 a home game but an away game more likely to be outside melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rather dark in the trophy cabinet. A single nightlight to illuminate all their achievements.
I would have thought that they would have a forest of floodlights to illuminate their 27 wooden spoons.

Don’t normally give 2 hoots about preseason games but will have to take advantage of the game at RSEA and the 11 minute walk to the ground and a wedding in Hobart long weekend may have to just include a small detour to Launceston.

Edit: someone please get the giggle and hoot theme song out of my head.

That would be a very pleasant surprise given we finished 9th on the ladder, expecting something more like 2 friday night games.
It was meant for Carlton but accidentally came to us instead.

As a consequence, Carlton now find themselves with our draw, which isn't too bad as long as they like Sunday twilight games... every week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back