Prediction 2020 Fixture Wishlist

Will we get the "Go Dees" twice in 2020?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Except of course 1997-2000, 2003-2004, 2008-2011, 2013 - 2015.

If you ignore that its more common for there to be multiple games on ANZAC day then the stand alone game then I guess you could argue its a solely Ess v Coll day.
2020 Anzac Day is solely Ess v coll, but thank you for the history update. And here was me over the years coming home from Anzac Day thinking “ oh wow, that’s nice they’ve put a replay on of other games”

2020 Anzac Day is solely Ess v coll, but thank you for the history update. And here was me over the years coming home from Anzac Day thinking “ oh wow, that’s nice they’ve put a replay on of other games”
I think someone needs to tell him.

Except for the Hawks v Eagles plus the other games?

So we should get Carlton and 1 of Sydney/Freo twice
I wouldn't put money on it. Last two years we've only gotten 1 of the first 3 teams twice, and that's happened 5 of the last 6 years*. Hell, in 2013 we didn't play any of our first 3 oppponents twice.

*2014 we played Norf twice but the second time was in finals.

I wouldn't put money on it. Last two years we've only gotten 1 of the first 3 teams twice, and that's happened 5 of the last 6 years*. Hell, in 2013 we didn't play any of our first 3 oppponents twice.

*2014 we played Norf twice but the second time was in finals.

Look ill be happy with Gold Coast twice

but if not im very happy to play Fremantle twice the AFL love sending us to Perth as we have a strong supporter base here

My money will be Fremantle in perth later in the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look ill be happy with Gold Coast twice

but if not im very happy to play Fremantle twice the AFL love sending us to Perth as we have a strong supporter base here

My money will be Fremantle in perth later in the year
Honestly expecting 1-2-2 in terms of bottom/middle/top double ups. Plus we've played Freo twice the past two years, suspect someone like Adelaide could be the one.

I expect Sydney to be right in the hunt next year

Certainly a winnable game but they still have quality on every line. Mills, Heeney, Florent will have seriously good years next year

I expect Sydney to be right in the hunt next year

Certainly a winnable game but they still have quality on every line. Mills, Heeney, Florent will have seriously good years next year
They should have good years, but for me they lack some strong mids (potential a ruck) and a key forward.
Sydney at the scg will be a good way to see how well we will be going next year.

Can we not play at the shittest ground for once?

I think we need to check and see if we were included in the Collingwood/Sydney deal because we’re always playing them there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back