Prediction 2020 Fixture

FreeTK

Oct 2, 2019
Not sure if this has been done already. But what would you like to see in the fixture next year?

In terms of double ups, as a top 6 team in 2019 we know that we will play 2-3 top 6 teams, 1-2 middle six team and will get a bottom 6 double up with Fremantle finishing 13th.

afl fixture.png

Top 6 (2-3 double ups)
GWS

Middle 6 (1-2 double ups)
Bulldogs

Port
North

Bottom 6
Will Play Fremantle twice

Things I'd like to see:

- Double up against Richmond. We would be favoured at home and if we can beat them at MCG we could really damage their top 2/4 chances.
- Play Geelong only once with game scheduled to be at Optus
- minimum 3 games at MCG
- Two games in Adelaide (less travel)
- More home games against top teams.

Foreseeing 2 mcg games against Collingwood and Melbourne

Hawks at marvel

Geelong at alphabet stadium - think we’ll double up again them

North in tassie

Positive being we should get Richmond and Brisbane at home this year, always a bonus to get the strongest teams on your home ground

Double ups I think will be Geelong, Collingwood, GWS, Adelaide and Freo

• Banned
Foreseeing 2 mcg games against Collingwood and Melbourne

Hawks at marvel

Geelong at alphabet stadium - think we’ll double up again them

North in tassie

Positive being we should get Richmond and Brisbane at home this year, always a bonus to get the strongest teams on your home ground

Double ups I think will be Geelong, Collingwood, GWS, Adelaide and Freo

It’s been a long time since we had a double up against the cats. We have generally played each other once a year with the venue alternating each year. I hope to see that continue.

Still think the TK drama and Geelong beating us in the semi might just tempt them into it next year

Want Geelong at home. Given when we play them there it is almost always a loss.
Richmond at Home or the G. Not too fussed where it is.
Playing Carlton, Adelaide, and Port twice would be nice.
Hawks and Pies at the G
Essendon at Marvel this year

Tassie can * right off. Want North at home so I can booooooooo

That won't happen as Melbourne have relinquished those rights and Gold Coast will now play there to boost their NT connections. I'd like to play GC there 😁

Only for Darwin, Melbourne still host the Alice game.

Expect we’ll get the felines twice (Geelong and Richmond)

We seem to alternate with double ups against the SA sides meaning we play port twice in 2020

Fremantle is obvious

Not sure who the 5th double up will be

We seem to alternate with double ups against the SA sides meaning we play port twice in 2020

Fremantle is obvious

Not sure who the 5th double up will be

Possibly Collingwood or the Giants. Which would give us double-ups against three of the four preliminary finalists :eek:

Expect we get Geelong and Collingwood twice.
Due to our ask for less travel we'll get one of crows or port as a double.
Think we'll also get Hawks twice with one of the games at the G.
Leaves the final double up as Freo.

Thats a ******* tough draw.
Positives being without double ups, our respective finishing positions and where we played them last year you can guarantee we play Sydney here. Also likely to play Richmond and Brisbane here. That's our bogey side and two other top 6 sides on our home patch.

Negatives.
Also expect that getting Hawks at the G guarantees we go to tasmania or ballarat to play north.
Playing Geelong at GMHBA, GWS in Sydney.
Not getting to play Richmond twice.

Likely means Freo have to play Hawks in tassie and GCS in Darwin but likely they get GCS as a double up.

We're due an away fixture against GC, so we'll be at either Metricon or Darwin for that one.

Home game against Brisbane. We've been away the last two seasons.

Collingwood, Hawks and Richmond at the MCG please.

Doubt it. We've played Richmond 44 times in 33 seasons. I reckon we'll get them once only for the 11th year in a row.

Not keen on playing Geelong twice as that means a trip to KP. Even if they are ordinary we will still manage to go there and lose. Ditto playing at the SCG. The Swans were garbage when we played them and they still had their biggest win of the year to that point.

The Tigers fixture

Round 1: MCG
Round 2: MCG
Round 3: MCG
Round 4: MCG
Round 5: MCG
Round 6: MCG
Round 7: MCG
Round 8: MCG
Round 9: MCG
Round 10: MCG
Round 11: MCG
Round 12: MCG
Round 13: MCG
Round 14: MCG
Round 15: MCG
Round 16: MCG
Round 17: Marvel
Round 18: MCG
Round 19: MCG
Round 20: MCG
Round 21: MCG
Round 22: MCG

Geelong in round 1 so we can unveil Telly to them in glorious wings
Richmond in round 2 at the G so we can beat them at the BS home of footy and have them scared of us all year long
Collingwood in round 3 at the G so i can watch Eddie's face go red ASAP
Port in round 4 in Adelaide for the lols and 4 guaranteed points and so i can go to a game early and drink beer in the warmer weather
Crows in round 5 in Adelaide because i dont plan on leaving Adelaide oval and want to drain all the kegs dry then eat pie floaters
GWS in round 6 in GWS so Nic can kick another sealer seconds before the siren
Brisbane in round 7 at the GABBA so we can get some payback for round 1 last year
Sydney in round 8 at the SCG cos i like beating Sydney
Gold Coast in round 9 up there because id hate to play them away late in the year and be the club that sends them to Tasmania
Hawks in round 10 at the G in front of 90,000+ with Gov taking a mark on Sicily and playing on to Vardy, Ryan ,Sheed, Goal.
A bunch of teams at home for a few weeks and a bye and then
Freo in round 18 so we can keep them to zero wins for the year and
Freo again in round 19 so we can spend the next 4 weeks on top of the ladder as we count our 4 cups while looking at Freos empty cabinet
Then Finals with Gaff Shep Nic and kelly getting family, friends, flags

Brisbane, Sydney, Richmond and Carlton are due to come over to Optus to play us. Collingwood came over this year, so can't see them doing that again for a few years.

I think we will double up with Geelong, Richmond, Port and Freo. Don't know about the third, could crows again or GWS.

Surely the AFL double us up against Richmond. We’re arguably the two best sides (more so next year) but we hardly ever get to face off. Always miss them in finals and only get the one game per year. Would prefer the other doubles to be Melbourne sides as well.. excluding Geelong and please limit the Tassie/Gabba/SCG.

That won't happen as Melbourne have relinquished those rights and Gold Coast will now play there to boost their NT connections. I'd like to play GC there 😁

No, Melbourne's tenure at Alice is set to continue, but they relinquish Darwin to the Suns.
I would like to see us play the dees again in Alice - Love seeing the backdrop.

No, Melbourne's tenure at Alice is set to continue, but they relinquish Darwin to the Suns.
I would like to see us play the dees again in Alice - Love seeing the backdrop.
Gotta love that ******* tree they kept harping on about instead of actually commentating the game!

It was beautiful scenary though. I was overseas at the time and it made me homesick.