2020 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle will play their two Marsh Community Series games in WA with the club’s pre-season fixture announced on Monday.
The Marsh Community Series will run over three weeks and involve two games per club.
Freo’s first game comes in week two against Carlton at David Grays Arena in Mandurah on Saturday 29 February.
Bouncedown for the clash is at 4.10pm WST.
They then head to Joondalup to face West Coast at HBF Arena on Saturday 7 March, commencing at 4.10pm WST.

WC and Freo might play an intraclub match in week one.

So we get to play them twice? 😍😍😍

Getting Carlton is a step down from Collingwood last year, but should still be an interesting contest. Particularly with Teague and J-Lo both introducing their new gameplans for the first time (or possibly second for J-Lo.)

Would love to play the scum at Rushton Park instead of Joondalup....I'm probably wrong but it seems we play them at Joondalup nearly all the time (when in Perth). Selfish of me as I live SOR 😁
I'd just prefer us to not have a typical pre-season of 1 game in Mandurah and the other one in South Geraldton Joondalup. Would much prefer going somewhere regional like Bunbury or something over the same pre-season locations each year

I would bet my left nut that we play Port in Adelaide in Rnd 1 next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely a winnable game. Assuming Essendon will float around that 7-10 spot could be a nice litmus test for what to expect.

Smokey for Freo vs Carlton at Marvel R2. Apparently there's another AFLW doubleheader, and the only other candidate is Geelong vs Collingwood at GHMBA in R2.

Although how common is it for a team to start with 2 away games?

Edit: Actually, Brisbane vs North at the Gabba is also a contender for R2. So probably not us.

Last edited:
Smokey for Freo vs Carlton at Marvel R2. Apparently there's another AFLW doubleheader, and the only other candidate is Geelong vs Collingwood at GHMBA in R2.

Although how common is it for a team to start with 2 away games?
Won't happen, no chance we get two away games in a row, unless one is an "away derby"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back