Fixture 2020 Fixture

Choose one:

• 👍

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 👎

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a really soft draw imo. Really only Richmond and Collingwood we'll most likely lose (Richmond will also smash our % like they routinely do) up until the bye. The other games we have a decent chance/should win.

In saying that, I can't wait to see how we'll end up like 4-6 after Dreamtime lmao

Double ups.. Amazing.
6 interstate. Would have loved 5.

Hardest part is the 2 x back to back 6 day breaks and the 2 x 5 day breaks.
Round 5 is the first 5 day break. Where's the second?

Four Thursday night games but 3 of them are away games thankfully. No point having a Thursday game in Melbourne if you want to get the best out of your attendances.

Thursday night in Perth is s**t. Getting to the ground for 6.00 after work/school and with peak train/car traffic with everyone trying to get home

Thursday night in Perth is s**t. Getting to the ground for 6.00 after work/school and with peak train/car traffic with everyone trying to get home
Ha, yeah it would suck for you for the same reasons I'm glad it's not in Melbourne. Friday night games aren't much better for me to get to, but at least there's no work the next day so it doesn't matter if I get home after midnight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha, yeah it would suck for you for the same reasons I'm glad it's not in Melbourne. Friday night games aren't much better for me to get to, but at least there's no work the next day so it doesn't matter if I get home after midnight.

Yeah, the later start in Melb would make it easier to get to but shitter getting home later. * Thursday night games.

No excuses with this draw. I like the follow up games after tougher opponents. After ANZAC day we get Melbourne. After Geelong we get North. After Richmond we get GC at home. After WC in Perth we get St Kilda. After GWS away we get North again. It will give us a better chance to bounce back in the event of a loss.

Carlton once for 3 straight years. Still no Melbourne double up. Traveling for 2 of the last 3 sucks.

Back