• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Hi guys, everyone has had their chance to nominate their flog of choice for the 2020 FOTY. Yes 2020 was five years ago but the bay is a wasteland so deal with it ><

Candidates:
zackah: melty flog who twice abused certain powers he has allegedly to get his own way. Once while melting about brace Callum Ward's goal winning free kick and goal vs Essendon, and once to prevent himself from being MDOTY award winner.

Snake_Baker just a mean person who everyone thinks is incredibly floggy

Mofra nominated by Marcel Proust for some reason.

Jazny nominated by Jazny (spoiler alert Jazny wins)

1615678102042.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh look we have had the first zackah melt and he has predictably changed all the options.
tenor.gif

First option = Zackah
Second option = Snake_Baker
Third option = Mofra

There is no Jazny option because nobody nommed me in the nom thread :)

Wosh please move this back to the main thread and remove Zackah's mod powers. He is the FOTY and he needs to accept it. It's getting embarrassing now, like how Trump embarrassed himself badly after losing the election.

Jizzny misusing the tag button to pester mods.

Naughty corner we think? zackah Wosh Dinsdale

Complains about someone tagging a mod, then tags three mods in his post :embarrassedv1: :embarrassedv1: Starburns making a late FOTY run :eekv1::eekv1:

Yes, that was definitely not a deliberate decision...

Wosh please move this back to the main thread and remove Zackah's mod powers. He is the FOTY and he needs to accept it. It's getting embarrassing now, like how Trump embarrassed himself badly after losing the election.
I’m out numbered Jaz, you know if it was just up to me you’d be sticky, legendary, and I’d even get you a sparkly prefix. I’d also think Tassie should have a completely non-binary AFL team with their home ground under The Faraway Tree 66411365-9664-4887-97C6-47E3F6620A5F.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bryce would never make that excuse, he would single handedly defend me against millions and millions of Starburns and Zackahs (very very easily)! :cryv1:
We are too powerful jaz. Bryce and his horrible ugly Adelaide crows hair is no match for our mod powers of divvy :cool:

I am being bullied too much, I quit bigfooty and am now going to post on reddit or myspace exclusively. Horrible little wasteland, Bay 13 freaks!!
Your welch badge has been ordered :$

4DDEE64C-2538-4EAE-8094-0B05FF14A12A.jpeg

Back