2020 Formula One

Remove this Banner Ad

2 points between Norris, Albon and Ricciardo for 4th in the driver's championship.

All the interest is in the battle outside the top 3 drivers and top 2 teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 points between Norris, Albon and Ricciardo for 4th in the driver's championship.

All the interest is in the battle outside the top 3 drivers and top 2 teams.
The F1.5 championship is where it is at

I don’t understand why people are upset that Hamilton didn’t answer the penalty question.
He was told by his team it was ok to do what he did then gets a penalty.
Gets out of the car and faces an interviewer without haveing a debrief to find out just why they told him he was ok to do it.
Seriously can’t answer that question until you have the barest of facts at your disposal.

Has there been a time when the top teams have all had such a large gap between their drivers? Bottas and Albon not even close to being on the same level as their team mates. Could say the same at Renault and Racing Point too even though the points don't reflect it with the latter.

I don’t understand why people are upset that Hamilton didn’t answer the penalty question.
He was told by his team it was ok to do what he did then gets a penalty.
Gets out of the car and faces an interviewer without haveing a debrief to find out just why they told him he was ok to do it.
Seriously can’t answer that question until you have the barest of facts at your disposal.

I don't have such an issue with him not answering it but just the piss poor effort to get him to answer.

Has there been a time when the top teams have have all had such a large gap between their drivers? Bottas and Albon not even close to being on the same level as their team mates. Could say the same at Renault and Racing Point too even though the points don't reflect it with the latter.

Not sure - I think there were hefty distances between Vettel/Webber and Alonso/Massa/Raikkonen.

Bottas wins, and no acknowledgement of it. But you dumb campaigners (regular and some newbies) still find a way to sh*t on him. He obviously pinched a nerve.

The only thing missing was Magma's sh*t posts. Otherwise a comprehensive performance from the BF motor board.

BigFooty F1 will BigFooty F1. I include myself in that.

Should probably build a statue for a guy with a car 1 second a lap quicker than anything else for winning when his team mate got a 10 second penalty. Well done for keeping it on on the track I guess?

If he had passed Lewis sure or won after putting it on pole sure but let's not pretend on that track in that car without having to fight Lewis it was anything special.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back