2020 Formula One

Remove this Banner Ad

Should probably build a statue for a guy with a car 1 second a lap quicker than anything else for winning when his team mate got a 10 second penalty. Well done for keeping it on on the track I guess?

If he had passed Lewis sure or won after putting it on pole sure but let's not pretend on that track in that car without having to fight Lewis it was anything special.

To give him his due, Bottas did exactly what was expected of him. Kept a cool head, didn't put a foot wrong. His was hardly DOTD calibre, but it was his usual, consistent, calm approach.

I dare say it's the stupidest remark he's made.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

As I said, he gives his detractors a lot of ammunition.

I don’t understand why people are upset that Hamilton didn’t answer the penalty question.
He was told by his team it was ok to do what he did then gets a penalty.
Gets out of the car and faces an interviewer without haveing a debrief to find out just why they told him he was ok to do it.
Seriously can’t answer that question until you have the barest of facts at your disposal.

Seems his time to reflect and cool off didn’t help him to formulate an answer that wasn’t about being the victim.

They finally showed Max' onboard from the start right up until he overtook Ricciardo. As i suspected, he gained a massive advantage by taking the runoff.

Max basically went into the 1st corner braking too early which allowed Ricciardo to pull up on his inside. So Max lifts off the brake, and just guns it for the bollards. When he rejoins the track, he is essentially at teh same pace as Ricciardo who made the corner. Max already starts setting up his overtake on Ricciardo going into the next right hander.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is this thing. Never heard of it.
It's an app but also a Web-based game. It's entirely between human players and probably the easiest to jump into. Succeeding is a different matter (some guys have nailed the setup and strategy to a ridiculous degree).

It's an app but also a Web-based game. It's entirely between human players and probably the easiest to jump into. Succeeding is a different matter (some guys have nailed the setup and strategy to a ridiculous degree).

Sounds like effort, something I'm not good with.

They finally showed Max' onboard from the start right up until he overtook Ricciardo. As i suspected, he gained a massive advantage by taking the runoff.

Max basically went into the 1st corner braking too early which allowed Ricciardo to pull up on his inside. So Max lifts off the brake, and just guns it for the bollards. When he rejoins the track, he is essentially at teh same pace as Ricciardo who made the corner. Max already starts setting up his overtake on Ricciardo going into the next right hander.
Yeah that was odd. I don't get why that isn't a penalty or some sort of action.

Admittedly I don't know much about racing

Compare HAMs and RICs reactions to their respective penalties, the contrast in their reactions (one whinged, blamed everyone else and said the FIA was "trying to stop him", the other owned his mistake) tells you everything you need to know.
At the risk of defending Lewis, one was possibly the teams fault for telling Lewis what to do, the other was completely dans own fault.
Also one cost Lewis the win and a record (for now) and the other cost dan nothing.
It’s not really a like for like comparison.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back