2020 Formula One

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem is those fans never acknowledge that Alonso beat him in an inferior car from 2012-13. They tend to crack it.
Alonso did brilliantly in 2012 but as I said before, Hamilton had a lot of retirements through no fault of his own. The 2013 Ferrari was certainly quicker in the opening rounds of the season (enough to challenge and beat the Red Bull), and looked after its tyres far better than the Merc did that year. The trouble was the development of the car. Ferrari managed to go backwards over the course of the season, but the car was better than the Merc to begin with.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Pfftt enough talk about HAM, ALO and SCH....

How can you all not love Kimi??? So many great moments throughout this video

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Kimi could have been the goat, just not motivated enough. His days in that McLaren I've never seen anyone as fast as when he turned it on.

If Raikkonen carried on in WRC and won a title, even in a crazy year like 2017 or limited season like this year, he would've put to bed any argument who is the GOAT, even if he's not considered the best driver in either competition or generation.

I'm kind of disappointed he didn't. He's been a paycheck driver for a while now.

If Raikkonen carried on in WRC and won a title, even in a crazy year like 2017 or limited season like this year, he would've put to bed any argument who is the GOAT, even if he's not considered the best driver in either competition or generation.

I'm kind of disappointed he didn't. He's been a paycheck driver for a while now.
Good luck beating the real GOAT Sebastian Loeb, was no way Kimi was winning a WRC unless he stayed there until Loeb retired.

Totes to anyone who tackles rallying. Strong argument for it being the most terrifying form of motorsport.

Trees, massive drops, jumps, idiotic spectators running in front of you.....

Yeah they are ****ING mad. Same goes for off-road enduro riders.

Trees, massive drops, jumps, idiotic spectators running in front of you.....

Yeah they are ****ING mad. Same goes for off-road enduro riders.
I've seen footage where people stand right on the side of the road gawping. It's bad enough to do that on a regular day, let alone when those things are hurtling by.

Surely it would be only because Russel has a better drive elsewhere ?
Although if he is staying in the Mercedes program, I can't see where that would be.
Article implies that there are "change of control" clauses in all the contracts that would allow the new PE owners of Williams to get out of the contract with Russell.

Purely from a money POV Perez + Latifi > Russell + Latifi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Article implies that there are "change of control" clauses in all the contracts that would allow the new PE owners of Williams to get out of the contract with Russell.

Purely from a money POV Perez + Latifi > Russell + Latifi
Maybe Russel will do an Ocon and sit out a year before jumping into a vacant Mercedes seat ?
Money aside (I do see your point) Williams would be crazy to dump Russel and keep Latifi.

Maybe Russel will do an Ocon and sit out a year before jumping into a vacant Mercedes seat ?
Money aside (I do see your point) Williams would be crazy to dump Russel and keep Latifi.
money talks - Latifi is Lance Stroll lite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back