Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
I’m a simple man.
Your running in front and your opponent takes new rubber, then drives past you.
Give me equivalent rubber please.
hamilton's rubber isnt the same as anyone elses. racing points were designed solely for a wet race. stroll had burnt through his tyres within 5 laps, perez would've been the same. at least perez has consistently had heat in his tyres.

Magma

Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
a lot of guys out there can be pretty damn proud of how they managed out there in conditions we've probably never seen before.

Admiral Byng

Brownlow Medallist
May 3, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Well, driving those inters down to slicks was the winning strategy today. All those that pitted for a second set of inters lost out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
Well he can't possibly lose with the Mercedes can he. Better driver and priority than Bottas, and no other car can match the Mercedes. Quite possibly the most fortunate driver in F1 history.
Was Schumacher fortunate when the perfect storm arrived at Ferrari with dominant car and team orders?

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

RobbieGray17

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2007
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Was Schumacher fortunate when the perfect storm arrived at Ferrari with dominant car and team orders?

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk
Pretty much. F1 is largely dependent on who you drive for. Nobody would doubt Ricciardo and Verstappen as top rated drivers, but they aren't in the right car.

Magma

Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
even in a shortened season there will be a bigger gap between mercedes and the rest than 2018, where it was the only season were 2nd was under 100 points behind. it's just domination that really is on a completely different level to ferrari

Remove this Banner Ad