2020 Formula One

Remove this Banner Ad

also could the Renault engine be the surprise of 2020?

Renault like to talk themselves up this time of year. I can't see 2020 being the year they magically manage to bridge the engine gap that has existed since 2014.

Don’t mind helmet cam as it’s a new an interesting POV but i can’t see it being anything more than the “oh that’s kind of cool every now and then” helmet cam in BBL.

It’s got its novelty factor but you’re never going to get much from it long-term, especially with the drivers strapped in so much with the HANS device.

Williams have finally announced additions to the engineering team. https://www.planetf1.com/news/williams-technical-staff-announced/

The appointments will have no bearing on the car that is about to be launched but do set them up for updates to the 2020 car (which is based on the 2019 car) and the development of the 2021 car which will be a total re-design.

Force India --> Racing Point --> Aston Martin

I guess RBR will have to find a new naming sponsor

Force India --> Racing Point --> Aston Martin

I guess RBR will have to find a new naming sponsor
I would expect a Honda logo on the rear wing of the Red Bull in 2020

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see what happens with the Chinese GP given authorities are saying all international sporting events scheduled to be in China should be post-poned/cancelled until the coronavirus threat is under control.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the Chinese GP given authorities are saying all international sporting events scheduled to be in China should be post-poned/cancelled until the coronavirus threat is under control.

Cancel F1.
Cancel AFL Saints v Port.
You know it makes sense.
Why the AFL is procrastinating I don’t understand.

Mercedes livery revealed. Not a fan for a couple of reasons

EQaipJ9W4AAG-ws

Remove this Banner Ad

Back