2020 Formula One

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had a thought, I wonder how Mr Putin will react to Lewis and his antics before a race. I’m led to believe that apparently things like that don’t go down well in Russia. Maybe he should sit the next race out and give us all a break. Give his seat to a female driver.

Do you guys reckon we'll have genuine constructors competition by 2022?

I mean as in, three or more teams with an okay (or better) chance of winning each race?

Like last year (except with Red Bull #2 being legit, and Ferrari not cheating).

Is that genuinely on the cards?

I think this sport would be so cool to watch if there were four or even five teams with a genuine chance each race.

It's still a cool sport to watch anyway, I'm a late convert, but it could be so much better than what we're currently getting.

F1 ain't gonna like his shirt..
(just read up on it, cops got search warrant for her place due drugs, knocked down the door, her bf started shooting and shot a cop, they responded and she got killed in crossfire.
Controversy us that bf claims cops didn't say "open up, police" so he lit them up. They say they did.
USA AM I RIGHT?)

Breonna Taylor?

Nah, no knock, just barge in. Mistaken identity. Person they were after didn't live there and was not known to them, and had been arrested somewhere else in the city a few hours earlier.

They didn't identify themselves. Boyfriend hears a break in and tries to defend his property. Innocent woman gets killed by indiscriminate fire.

Cops were wrong all day long in this one.

This explains why Hamilton hasn't re-signed with Mercedes yet. Mercedes look like they're starting to extract themselves from Formula 1.

More than half the grid warned after multi-car shunt in Mugello; Stewards say Bottas did nothing wrong with his pace at the front of the pack

Correct decision really, BOT had every right to do what he did, cant believe there were people (not so much in here) blaming BOT for the incident

Breonna Taylor?

Nah, no knock, just barge in. Mistaken identity. Person they were after didn't live there and was not known to them, and had been arrested somewhere else in the city a few hours earlier.

They didn't identify themselves. Boyfriend hears a break in and tries to defend his property. Innocent woman gets killed by indiscriminate fire.

Cops were wrong all day long in this one.
This post is factually incorrect.

I wonder whether Lewis Hamilton got his information from the same news sources as you did.

I've posted my reply here instead of discussing it in the F1 thread.

I understand why it's not Bottas' fault. But I still just didn't like the look of it from him. Just get racing ffs.

Zigging and zagging, generally just dicking around till the last possible moment was frustrating to watch. It really bunched the pack up and was the starting factor in all the false starts further back.

I understand why it's not Bottas' fault. But I still just didn't like the look of it from him. Just get racing ffs.

Zigging and zagging, generally just dicking around till the last possible moment was frustrating to watch. It really bunched the pack up and was the starting factor in all the false starts further back.

I don't see how he could do any different. That long long straight is a liability for the car in front, even without DRS being enabled yet the effect of the tow is very strong. It was the obvious thing for the man front to do, to delay the start of racing until the last moment. I think it is all a bit of inexperience and unfamiliarity with this novel track that caused the incident in the middle of the pack.

So you don't understand.

The second red flag wasn’t really necessary in my opinion. Seems as though they threw it out just at the sight of the tyre barrier, when really it was just the belt that needed to be reattached, the tyres themselves were almost completely in place. Took them longer to recover Stroll’s car than to fix the barrier.

I would’ve also preferred an SC since I would’ve liked to see them attempt another restart, lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They did that same start in the F3 restart, that’s where bottas got it from.

Don't think I saw this posted

m2b4kn0huwm51.jpg

My housemate is getting into F1 now after picking up on my enthusiasm.

After watching some highlights and Drive to Survive he mentioned he likes Hamilton, when I came back and said I wasn't a fan, he suggested I was racist.

Sounds like he's the perfect Hamilton fan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back