2020 Formula One

Remove this Banner Ad

At the risk of defending Lewis, one was possibly the teams fault for telling Lewis what to do, the other was completely dans own fault.
Also one cost Lewis the win and a record (for now) and the other cost dan nothing.
It’s not really a like for like comparison.
Not lewis's fault? He did his 1st practice start in the wrong spot without anyone telling him to do so, the 2nd you can blame the engineer for saying yes not knowing the rules but you would think lewis after 20 years would know them himself.

Seems fair if it was the team that made the error
And there ladies and gentlemen is why you use your position as a world champion, with the help of the press, to get you’re way.
Looks like the stewards have been pressured by the press.
Has there ever been a driver that has had points/fines withdrawn because “it was the teams fault”?
Every unsafe release is the teams fault. But I’ve yet to see a penalty/fine reversed.

This is why we love him

Fist pump moment given the hamilton whinging earlier.

Such a juxtaposition.

Its almost disappointing he's made the decision to leave renault. Theyre only now seeming to gel.

But at the end of the end of the day, ocon seems like a liability as a teammate every race (won't do what's best for the team).

Norris is the dream teammate. Competitive and humble.

And there ladies and gentlemen is why you use your position as a world champion, with the help of the press, to get you’re way.
Looks like the stewards have been pressured by the press.
Has there ever been a driver that has had points/fines withdrawn because “it was the teams fault”?
Every unsafe release is the teams fault. But I’ve yet to see a penalty/fine reversed.

Generally I agree but I dont mind it. Hamilton asked for confirmation and the team directed him. The team should suffer. Not the individual.

Now I dont for one moment like Hamilton or condone his whinging but I can understand his viewpoint for his vent after the race.

Mika Salo hands him down 2x 5second penalties for a team stuff up of ill importance.

Mika salo..... who raced for ferrari..... filling in for Schumacher after he broke his leg. On the eve of Hamilton drawing level with Michael.

Human bias can never be ruled out and there's an element of "this one's for michael" about it all.

90 wins he stays. If only Bottas could keep him there. I'm going to feel sick to the guts when he draws level let alone sets the record.

The only way its undone is if mick rises through the ranks and eclipses it (however unlikely that may be).

Facebook feed. Today is the 40th anniversary of Alan Jones clinching the WC.
And yet he ended up being the voice of right wing Australia......
Our maybe I’m mistaken?

Seriously, what an effort from AJ.
iIt’s hard now to be an Aussie in the Europephobic F1. How hard was it back then?
Awesome achievement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not totally farfetched to suggest that Liberty would prefer to see the end of Hamiltons dominance, as it is effecting the quality of their entertainment product.
However to suggest that they are trying to stop him because he is black is absurd.
Hamilton less so, Mercedes domination is what they need to stop.

Anyone of about 8 drivers would have winning wdc in his place in that car

Found these amusing
qo4chsvzzaq51.jpg

jraq51zwgcq51.jpg

Somewhere I imagine Cyril is pissing himself laughing at Red Bull

Can you imagine how much smug will be pouring out of him when he has his meeting with Horner?
Netflix needs to have some cameras at this meeting

So Merc is out as a supplier because they have the max amount of customers already AR, McLaren and Williams
Ferrari could only supply RBR or AT for the same reason

So which of RBR and AT will get the Renault engine and who will get the Ferrari?

So Merc is out as a supplier because they have the max amount of customers already AR, McLaren and Williams
Ferrari could only supply RBR or AT for the same reason

So which of RBR and AT will get the Renault engine and who will get the Ferrari?
I suspect you know the answer to your question

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back