Position 2020 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Bewley tipped for one the of the wings at Freo, won both 2km time trials, Fyfe talked him up as the pre-season bolter/improved. 252k, might be worth a look in the Marsh series for role.
Freo are talking it up so hard over here Zac Dawson is thinking about coming out of retirement.
Brayshaw and Cerra both watches for the future.

If you're like me and think Tom Lynch can win the Coleman, he presents interesting value at $389k. After the bye when Richmond's team became more than a diabolical mess of inexperience and mismatches, he averaged 95.5 and became the heart of that forward line. With a big pre-season that could set him up for more time around half forward where he was an AA in 2016, he could be a top 6-8 scoring forward for under $400k.
At F3 for me and that's not bias. At his price with a full pre season under his belt and a bit more synergy with JR8 and Dusty I can see him pulling those 95+ average scores, he showed a lot after the byes after training once a week and no pre season. He spent a lot of time up the ground acting as the 'get out' marking option when transitioning from defence and giving Dusty/JR8 the chance of being one on one.

*Edit...TBH he was the heart of the forward line for the whole year.

Does anyone have any info on how Brad Ebert is tracking this pre-season? Do we think he could be a valuable mid-priced option if he returns to the mids and recaptures some of his best form?

Attachments

• giphy (7).gif
    giphy (7).gif
    6 MB · Views: 107
  • giphy (7).gif
    giphy (7).gif
    6 MB · Views: 119
Does anyone have any info on how Brad Ebert is tracking this pre-season? Do we think he could be a valuable mid-priced option if he returns to the mids and recaptures some of his best form?

He won't return to the mids. But pre-injury he was averaging nearly 100 even while playing as a forward last year, so you could do worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats a consideration for sure. He played 21 last year and finished top 3 in fwds. Tempting pick with Kelly gone imo. In the end I probably wont have the kahunas and will run with Dusty.
Interesting to note that as a forward, only Whitfield, Martin and Walters averaged more points per game last year. Durability always remains the big Q now with GAJ but he’ll definitely be there again in the top 8 if he can manage 20+ games. Crazy but I’m warming to him being a nice POD.

Interesting to note that as a forward, only Whitfield, Martin and Walters averaged more points per game last year. Durability always remains the big Q now with GAJ but he’ll definitely be there again in the top 8 if he can manage 20+ games. Crazy but I’m warming to him being a nice POD.
Jelwood and Duncan may miss early games and Kelly missing could GAJ play more midfield minutes?

With that trio missing it also makes Danger a tasty prospect.

Jelwood and Duncan may miss early games and Kelly missing could GAJ play more midfield minutes?

And Steven early too

Danger will have a big season I reckon. Has to carry the load. GAJ will definitely have stints there, how much who knows? Just a question of health. If he gets through entire PS unscathed I’m considering as my F3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back