Position 2020 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m the same sentiment but with brayshaw
Just doesn’t scream supercoach player
He will score 90 in dream team but can see that being an 85 in supercoach cause the correlation doesn’t really flow with him.
Just a gut feel anyway
Yep, i agree wrt Brayshaw too. Im sure he will increase his stats (and average) but i dont see him getting close to the top echelon as he doesnt get enough cheap ball and when he does his ball use isnt as good as it could be. Id pick Brayshaw over Greenwood based on their starting prices. I have had Brayshaw in my team but i think ive found a better balance without him.

Just look when he gets to 20 disposals that’s his magic number. Unfortunately the role he played marsh 1 was identical to the one Dunkley played in the start of 2019 when everyone traded him out starting forward. Lipinski was the 4th guy they were going to besides the big 3 in the middle so until Bailey Smith is getting a bit more mid time I don’t see it. Wait and see though cause I was big on him early in pre season. Lipinski at a few more thousand is better value imo
I'm not taking him, just an observation.
I'v got him in a draft keeper league though :fire::fire:

Who is the Centre rotation?
Petracca, Brayshaw, Oliver, Viney cameos from Jones, Vandenburg, Harmes, Melksham?

What has changed from last year?
Less Jones and Harmes more Petracca?
It’ll be Petracca Viney Brayshaw Oliver as the main ones. I kinda feel that Petracca may force his way in to a lot more mid time than list year as he is way fitter. Harmes and Jones will move to flanks and Vandenberg Melksham will be mainly forwards.

It’ll be Petracca Viney Brayshaw Oliver as the main ones. I kinda feel that Petracca may force his way in to a lot more mid time than list year as he is way fitter. Harmes and Jones will move to flanks and Vandenberg Melksham will be mainly forwards.
With 3 mids attending each CB - If you're only going to have 4 in your main rotation then that means bulk numbers for them.

Will have other guys go through there, but seems pretty positive for PEtracca.

With 3 mids attending each CB - If you're only going to have 4 in your main rotation then that means bulk numbers for them.

Will have other guys go through there, but seems pretty positive for PEtracca.
I could see bulk minutes for those four. Others will get a run through. Brayshaw appears to have struggled when not in the guts so it’ll be interesting to see how he is rotated. Viney also not all that suited to a flank. Clarry and Petracca more suited to a stint forward. However I think they’ll still get bulk mid minutes.

Yes but you're not going Dev Smith at F6, who you got after him? Georgiadis? King? Cameron? At this stage, I prefer the scoring potential of Greaves, Williamson, Gould, etc (if they play)
Have got Sparrow at F6 at the moment. Rookie on field in defence is Gould with Greaves, Williams at D7, D8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy MacPherson? More like Darcy MacGet-in-my-team, amirite?

3rlgib.jpg

Yeah, but he's played basically VFL quality sides to date.

F4

Same price as Petracca. Would be a brave man who takes MacPherson over Tracc, even though Tracc's been quiet tonight. I'm going to have a close look at Parish this weekend and might yet satisfy my Darcy MPM craving.

Same price as Petracca. Would be a brave man who takes MacPherson over Tracc, even though Tracc's been quiet tonight. I'm going to have a close look at Parish this weekend and might yet satisfy my Darcy MPM craving.

Petracca is a potato though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back