Position 2020 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 803378

I thought you would have been around these parts long enough to know that 95% of my posts are not meant to be taken seriously and the other 5% are me trying to get people to post puppies.

Either way, good luck with whoever you pick.
You go first and get the puppolas rolling....woof!

View attachment 803378

I thought you would have been around these parts long enough to know that 95% of my posts are not meant to be taken seriously and the other 5% are me trying to get people to post puppies.

Guess I'm just rusty coming back for the pre-season. Must be having problems in the upstairs department

We want to see puppies to can you make it happen? Please:p

I’m really torn about Heeney this year. I had him from the get go last year and I held him all season.
My FWD line was an absolute train wreck.

Not just your fwd line kenty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, was pretty dire.

Macrae, Fyfe, Cripps, Neale, Taranto, JPK, Danger and campaignerington

campaignerington just f’ed everything. JPK. Why mate why?!

Yeah campaignerington was a shytestorm. I brought him in, got 2 140s then down hill like a bastard

Puppies?

Im too busy working out to worry about puppies.

View attachment 803402
tenor.gif

Thoughts on “THE CHAD”

I'm biased because I still love him but I'm picking him. If he's fit and he gets a proper run in the midfield he averages 100, bookmark it. He did so for Port in the back half of 2018.

I’m really torn about Heeney this year. I had him from the get go last year and I held him all season.
My FWD line was an absolute train wreck.
Buddy in, Heeney in .....Buddy out, Heeney out

The question isn't is Peeney a top 5 FWD or should you start him..

It's are you willing to start him or grab him later on when his price inevitably drops?

He's pretty much guaranteed a 95+ ave but he pisses me off and causes way too much unnecessary stress being on 23 points at HT. I'll grab the prick later, no big loss.

Only need to take a brief look at his scoring and price history to know he can always be picked up cheaper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back