Position 2020 Forwards

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Just going off the training reports and he is mentioned as being BOG more times than not. More midfield time they say. :)

If i knew he'd definitely get more midfield time id pick him but at this stage im not convinced. Ill definitely watch him in the preseason though.

Just going off the training reports and he is mentioned as being BOG more times than not. More midfield time they say. :)
If I had a dollar for every time I heard something like this.....

Cobwebs

Team Captain
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
If I had a dollar for every time I heard something like this.....
I can only give you advice, if you choose to go for an overpriced Dusty then when your season is done please complain quietly. ;)

I can only give you advice, if you choose to go for an overpriced Dusty then when your season is done please complain quietly. ;)
Dusty is actually extremely underpriced :drunk:

Cobwebs

Team Captain
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Dusty is actually extremely underpriced :drunk:

If you like the price go for it. I think he will start slow, drop in price and maybe later in the season look at him then. His average has gone down the last 2 seasons I think.

Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
Does no-one think Devon Smith is an absolute lock up forward? Cheap as chips so even an average of 90 will be a big win.
Yeah he’s a tackling machine if fit. How bad are his knees though?

Will he miss games?

He also goes against my “don’t pick people who you think look like s**t blokes” rule 🙊

That’s why I‘ve struggled in SC the last few (5) seasons.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Yeah he’s a tackling machine if fit. How bad are his knees though?

Will he miss games?

He also goes against my “don’t pick people who you think look like s**t blokes” rule 🙊

That’s why I‘ve struggled in SC the last few (5) seasons.
Still think the ... “must have completed the majority of PS” rule is a good guide

Back