No Oppo Supporters 2020 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wait membrey had 5 score involvements
He drew the best defender
He straightened stkilda up

Isn’t that how we measure the forwards ?
Even though I found this funny, we really do be baiting people out here? can't wait for every board to be talking about Reid is some form or another.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though I found this funny, we really do be baiting people out here? can't wait for every board to be talking about Reid is some form or another.

Lol maybe baiting

But I find it hypocritical how we assess opposition players versus swans players

Lol maybe baiting

But I find it hypocritical how we assess opposition players versus swans players
It is a bit odd that Swans players are supported over opposition players. If that’s hypocrisy so be it.

It’s a forum and we are allowed to disagree, be boring if we all agreed. Sometimes you have to ignore the mob rule of supporting their own team.

It is a bit odd that Swans players are supported over opposition players. If that’s hypocrisy so be it.

It’s a forum and we are allowed to disagree, be boring if we all agreed. Sometimes you have to ignore the mob rule of supporting their own team.

I enjoy chatting about footy with anyone over all perspectives I think it’s only logical we all have different favourites and see the game differently

I just never got the blind love for players and being anti another player just based on their guernsey

Players come and go

I enjoy chatting about footy with anyone over all perspectives I think it’s only logical we all have different favourites and see the game differently

I just never got the blind love for players and being anti another player just based on their guernsey

Players come and go
Exactly players come and go but fans stick with their team. Except that Bombers fan...

Coaches seem to stay for longer these days in general. In the 90s AFL coaches were only given 2-3 years to turn it around or you were out. Now its like 6-7 years. See Carlton...

Coaches seem to be here forever

Eade - Longest serving coach for the Swans
Roos - breaks Eade's record
Longmire - breaks Roos' record

Longmires been here most of that time in some capacity too

Yeah Twitter hasn't been great viewing for Swans fans the last couple of weeks. No doubt Wicks is probably getting abusive messages on his Instagram, too.

Personal favourite tweets from Pies fans on social media include:

Quaynor and Hoskin-Elliot should sue Sydney.
Nothing ever happens to the Swans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back