No Oppo Supporters 2020 General AFL Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are victorians the softest people in Australia?

Get your shitty teams into hubs and harden up

Edit- wonder who will reply to this when he is next on :p

Can you show me where anyone from Richmond has had a whinge , I bet you carn't

Compare what Cotchin said to what Scully said in regards to hubs...don’t see Port Adelaide whinging about being in a hub.

Can you show me where anyone from Richmond has had a whinge , I bet you carn't
Cotchin said on Tuesday that some of his teammates were a "genuine chance" of not leaving Victoria.

Compare what Cotchin said to what Scully said in regards to hubs...don’t see Port Adelaide whinging about being in a hub.
Scully's:
"I think, from a club point of view, we've said all along we'd be flexible and open to anything if it allows us to keep playing the game," Scully said on Tuesday.

Kummerspeck

Cancelled
Pokemon is Life
Sep 12, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Cotchin's words have been clipped to make it sound worse. That said, the Eagles have a huge number of new fathers and families with needs in their ranks, and they managed to make it work.

That said, I don't think people should be jumping down Richmond's throat either. They have become, from all accounts, a club that takes player welfare extremely seriously after being one that was negligent for a very long time. If there are players who need something that absolutely cannot be provided in a hub, then there's not much wrong with Cotchin saying they have players with individual issues who would be affected by being in a hub.

A problem that does come from all this, though, is draft picks. There's no way last year's premiers should be getting a prized draft pick off the back of refusing to send players to play in hubs and getting smacked as a result.

For all the hand wringing about the game, have they forgotten the 16 min quarters . Go back to 25 mins plus time on, maybe reduce interchange a tad, and I think fatigue would actually become a thing

They may with the issues in Victoria have to play mid week games.

And we’d be worse with full quarters anyway

Soft pfffft. We are the best kind of Australians. Just have sooks as footballers

Tempted to move SA or WA to second best state behind Tasmania in the power rankings and vic down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back