bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Based off this article- who would be the NSW Swans player you'd vote for to participate in the match? And one for Big V

Probably Heeney & Mills. I'd personally love to see Dawson strut his skills on the big stage but I guess he wouldn't pull fans. I really hope he's going to take another big step this year.

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Longmire looked pretty happy to be working with a great list. Shame Buddy won't get up. I expect there will be plenty of players who'd like to play but injury or preparedness prevents them. Clubs will naturally be cautious about risking their big names in a preseason clash.

Jul 9, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
I’d like to see young Nick doing his Blakey Shake on the big stage... no pressure kiddo, just go out there and entertain the masses.
JPK for the Vics... as much, to help make the whole experience one of development for the younger Swan, as a reward for his own stellar career

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wolftone

Cancelled
Feb 1, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Great cause this game

But from a footy perspective hard to give a s**t
Oh I don't know. Anytime we get to kick a Vic haha to quote South Australians after they lost the Grande Prix. Even had T Shirts made up lol.

I love any opportunity to beat Victoria. After all we have all been forced to play in the VFL masquerading as the AFL

On U27 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oh I don't know. Anytime we get to kick a Vic haha to quote South Australians after they lost the Grande Prix. Even had T Shirts made up lol.

I love any opportunity to beat Victoria. After all we have all been forced to play in the VFL masquerading as the AFL

absolutely, if Tasmania played then that would be great

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC

Incorrect

Jimbo OZ

Team Captain
Jan 19, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
Not sure where this question should go and I didn't want to start a new thread just for this. Hopefully this is the most suitable spot. If not, mods can please move or delete.

Anyway..... just wondering when/how I can purchase tickets to the Round 1 game. I've booked flights and accomodation for our first trip to Adelaide but can't seem to work out how to buy tickets. All I can find is tickets for home games. Any help appreciated as I don't want to fly all that way to watch the game in an Adelaide pub.

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Not sure where this question should go and I didn't want to start a new thread just for this. Hopefully this is the most suitable spot. If not, mods can please move or delete.

Anyway..... just wondering when/how I can purchase tickets to the Round 1 game. I've booked flights and accomodation for our first trip to Adelaide but can't seem to work out how to buy tickets. All I can find is tickets for home games. Any help appreciated as I don't want to fly all that way to watch the game in an Adelaide pub.
Hey Jimbo! Here you go 26th Feb EDIT: Urgh correction..
Its TBA
You should be okay mate, I did the same thing for the Port game. Swans aren't expected to be in top form so demand might be a little lower

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back