No Oppo Supporters 2020 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

tempting

Of course NSW v S.A. wouldn't work, hence the need for Allies/All Stars.
By making it three states only you are denying over half the country.

if you want representative football to mean anything, its Victoria vs someone.

It would be great if it wasn't the case, but it is the reality as it stands.

if you want representative football to mean anything, its Victoria vs someone.

It would be great if it wasn't the case, but it is the reality as it stands.
Of course its Victoria vs someone - ALLIES!!!!!
So you don't think the likes of Cripps, Mills, Cameron, Reiwoldt, etc, etc deserve to play SoO simply because they weren't born in traditional Australian Rules states?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course its Victoria vs someone - ALLIES!!!!!
So you don't think the likes of Cripps, Mills, Cameron, Reiwoldt, etc, etc deserve to play SoO simply because they weren't born in traditional Australian Rules states?

I think the only way SOO can work and actually be a serious contest like it used to be, then it needs to be one state vs another state. Otherwise it is just an exhibition game.

That could be VIC vs SA or NSW vs QLD, I dont really care. But an Allies or All star team will always be a waste of time.

Honestly, the two boys, papley and Mills, looked great tonight.
Lloyd looked like lloyd tbh, just that the ball never went backwards.
Interesting to see how much of that game was coaching/players.
I think Longmire did a good job, but that last quarter was just weird, don't know how to read it

I think the only way SOO can work and actually be a serious contest like it used to be, then it needs to be one state vs another state. Otherwise it is just an exhibition game.

That could be VIC vs SA or NSW vs QLD, I dont really care. But an Allies or All star team will always be a waste of time.
In YOUR opinion, but for those of us not born in Vic, S.A. or W.A. an allies team gives us a team to cheer for that actually has a chance of winning.
Quite frankly your obstinate stance reminds me of the Melbourne media and their Vic bias.
You may support a non Vic team but your thinking is very much in line with the good old boys.

Just get this sick feeling paps will request a trade again and we’ll lose someone who becomes an elite player. And it’ll be ok because a Victorian team will benefit.

A forward line of Papley, Blakey and Heeney would be so dynamic for years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It blows mind that people can watch that game and not realise how much Papley is worth.

Look at how many goals Charlie Cameron kicked, but pick 12 was a steal for him.

Then you look at papley, but pick 9 is way overs.

This game is run by a Melbourne Mafia

Just get this sick feeling paps will request a trade again and we’ll lose someone who becomes an elite player. And it’ll be ok because a Victorian team will benefit.

A forward line of Papley, Blakey and Heeney would be so dynamic for years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With such a long contract he has to be worth a shitload If he does go surely

In YOUR opinion, but for those of us not born in Vic, S.A. or W.A. an allies team gives us a team to cheer for that actually has a chance of winning.
Quite frankly your obstinate stance reminds me of the Melbourne media and their Vic bias.
You may support a non Vic team but your thinking is very much in line with the good old boys.

We are all just giving 'OUR' opinion. I get you think the Allies is a great concept, I don't.

I think it is contrived and the players don't really care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back